Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who felt like Soto/Antillon wasn't close?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who felt like Soto/Antillon wasn't close?

I'm not even a fan of Soto or Antillon but I felt that Soto was clearly dominating the fight on points, while Antillon's only chance was a punchers chance with the way he choose to fight Soto. I totally disagree with the judges scorecards.
    Soto clearly won and the fight wasn't as close as the judges had it on the scorecards
    60.00%
    Antillon won and was robbed
    0.00%
    It was a close fight that could have gone either way on the scorecards
    40.00%
    Other
    0.00%
    Last edited by starkiller; 12-07-2010, 06:25 PM.

nope........sotto was landing the bigger and cleaner punches by far.....

Comment

I scored it 8-4 to soto inc the point deductuion. It wasnt a clsoe fight, soto clearly did more work and easily won the fight imo

Comment

I feel the judges gave Antillon too much credit for pressuring in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
          I feel the judges gave Antillon too much credit for pressuring in the fight.
          they sure did, soto was fighting the perfect fight, letting antillion come inside then countering him

Comment

Totally agree!! The only thing Antillon had going for him was applying pressure. Based on clean effective punching, Soto all the way!

Comment

it was a close fight, but Soto clearly won the fight esp. in the first half.

Urbano came strong at the end and was making the champ work hard.

I scored it 115-112 I think.

Comment

I had it 117-110 Soto.

Comment

I had it 114-113 Soto. I think in many rounds, while Soto seemed to be busier it looked to me (especially in the the slo-mo replays) that alot of his punches were glancing, flat out missing, or just not very solid in quite a few rounds. That's why it was closer than it had to be.

Comment

115-113 Soto.

Comment

Working...
                    X