No announcement yet.

If you're financially broke, will you reject NSAC and turn down $40,000,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're financially broke, will you reject NSAC and turn down $40,000,000

this is in response to someone asking, would you turn down 40 mil for blood testing

making it appear as if it's manny who's desperate for cash and not the other way around

so manny who is the multi millionaire and a billionaire and his country cannot turn down 40 mil for random blood test up to the day of the fight

but floyd who has court cases left and right for money he owes can afford to lose 40 million US dollars?

for 3 blood testing and one after the fight and unlimited random urine tests, I will take it just to clear my debts...unless of course I am scared to lose my legacy: the perfect "zero"

nahhh! i'd still take it...fck ellerbe and GBP, I'm climbing in that ring!

troll......

Comment

oh hell ya, its only 40 PHUCKING MILLION

Comment

Originally posted by In Training View Post
        oh hell ya, its only 40 PHUCKING MILLION
        If you're broke like Floyd its dumb to pass that up. I really believe Floyd fears pac.

Comment

FLOYROID take the fight.

Comment

I think Floyd should set up his own boxing commission and set up his own rules,

Comment

I personally wouldnt turn down 40 million but for Pacquiao is another story...
              Mayweather is not only is ducking Pacquiao but he is also ducking the IRS (hehe) needs this fight more that Pacquiao. Also what is the basis for this type of testing??...just cause Jr and Sr (who should shut his trap) think he is on roids, he should be tested? I think this is another reason why I think Mayweather is scared of the Pound For Pound best fighter, PACQUIAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                I think Floyd should set up his own boxing commission and set up his own rules,

yeah he should! he's already got his own Mayweather Promotions! He should build his own boxing arena as well while he's at it

effing primadonna!

Comment

With this big money involved, I feel sorry for Roger Mayweather. He needs this huge payday more than Freddie Roach does.

Team Mayweather must be banging their heads on the wall these days.

Comment

why the need to change the rules of NSAC? Doesn't Floyd trust NSAC? So what's the used of him staying at this sports.

Perhaps he should create his own sport and makes his own rules.

The point is why the need to change the rules? Have Manny been tested positive of using steroids during his past fight? Why Floyd demands another testing?

Floyd should quit boxing if he wants to set his own rules. Perhaps create his own sports where he can decide what rules he wants.

Comment

Working...
                    X