How bad would this hurt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Worse? What was worse lol.
    Haha i've been kicked in the nards by both men and disgruntled girlfriends. Oh and one time, got a basketball chucked there at like point blank range. Each would be worse then a cork IMO.

OH and when I was in my mid teens, I got a baseball hit into my dick and I never wore a cup. Fun, fun, fun. I still am viable though luckily
    Last edited by Rudyo; 02-02-2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Your balls would literally explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        Haha i've been kicked in the nards by both men and disgruntled girlfriends. Oh and one time, got a basketball chucked there at like point blank range. Each would be worse then a cork IMO.

OH and when I was in my mid teens, I got a baseball hit into my dick and I never wore a cup. Fun, fun, fun. I still am viable though luckily
        You didn't wear a cup during baseball? That's ballsy, no pun intended...

Comment

You didn't wear a cup during baseball? That's ballsy, no pun intended...
          Nope, never did and I played from like 5 to 19 years old. Never wore it once. Only cost me like two times.

Comment

On a scale of 1-10. srs.

Ouch. Whoever did that is a complete dick. Thats not cool in any way. I personally think he deserves to get stabbed.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              Ouch. Whoever did that is a complete dick. Thats not cool in any way. I personally think he deserves to get stabbed.
              Nah just a punch would do. No knives you pu$$y.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Nah just a punch would do. No knives you pu$$y.
                what if it was a chick

Comment

And....bump.

Comment

Meh I've been kicked in the balls many times you just get on with it.

Comment

Considering the force and velocity of a champagne cork, that has to be extremely painful. I've heard the cork travels almost 25 mph upon it's exit, and it's a fairly small object, so it's a sharp direct point of contact instead of spread out over a larger surface area. Plus factor in the extreme sensitivity of the, *ahem*, region...add in that people literally die every year from corks...ultimately it's a pain I would not like to think about, never mind experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X