• Show
Clear All

I lost respect for Quitlin

Quitlin is his new nickname in my books

Comment

He has no more fans. Only Al Haymon fans left lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
        dude once again, you dont know ****. you dont know what kind of offers he has, how much money he could potentially make with the new path he chose. so shut up already, stop acting like you run his office. you would have to be absolutely ******ed to think that he turned down 1.4 mil. because hes scared. whats the worst thing that could happen if he fought? exactly, he'd lose his belt but he'd still make that money. so how does it make sense even from a financial standpoint to say that hes ducking so and so when he just gave up the belt for free. exactly it makes no ****in sense. he gave up the belt because he feels like he can make a lot more money that way. stop speculating on what fight could get him whatever amount of money, you dont know ****. he made a conscious decision to give up the belt and to leave 1 1/2 mil on the table because he feels theres bigger things out there for him. if you question that you are ******ed. because it makes no ****in sense, at all. wait until you know a little bit more about his plans before you call him out. if theres 2 things he is NOT then its 1) being scared to fight and 2) being too rich and having made too much money. wait for his next announcements, then comment again. right now you dont know ****. he didnt leave 1.5 mil on the table and gave up the belt because he was bored. oh wait, he's "scared". of course. bunch of idiots..
        I'll bite.... Who will net him more than 1.4? I don't think anybody on regular showtime has made that much and they've headlined more shows than quillin has. If they make the Jacobs fight, that's already more than 2 million for that fight because no way Jacobs takes less than quillin a supposed best deal to pass up the Korobov fight

Also what better fights are out there that he hasn't passed up before? Turned down how many people to fight konecny.... It's crazy

Comment

Peter Who?

Comment

Quillin is an ok fighter, but his conduct is what is ruining the sport. It is hard to be a fan of his. In all honesty, I think he's one of the top fraud in the sport, try making it rich without actually fighting anyone. I think, also, Haymon is a good manager doing what he's supposed to do and look out for his fighters' best financial interest; however, as a fan, I feel this is a downside to his involvement. Fighters still need to fight the best out there, and this is why we watch the sport. If we want to see sparring matches, we can always drop in a local gym.

Comment

Working...
            X