Collapse
No announcement yet.

B-Hop the most hated boxer ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate Hopkins with a passion and would love to see him get KTFO but no way I would say he's not an ATG. Dude was shutting me up until he pulled that crap with the first Dawson fight. Hope he doesn't do it again.

Comment

Barnard fights like ladyboy.

Comment

It's a bit of a loaded question. Anywhere you go the most hated will be different. I think he's the least respected maybe, but he doesn't exactly say things that make him seem humble. People tend to look down on anyone who does that.

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        I hate Hopkins with a passion and would love to see him get KTFO but no way I would say he's not an ATG. Dude was shutting me up until he pulled that crap with the first Dawson fight. Hope he doesn't do it again.
        This discussion has nothing to do with whether or not he's an All Time Great though.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
          It's a bit of a loaded question. Anywhere you go the most hated will be different. I think he's the least respected maybe, but he doesn't exactly say things that make him seem humble. People tend to look down on anyone who does that.
          Yo, JB... ICU.

Comment

I don't really like Hopkins.

But, hate him or love him he's a great fighter who's earned his respect.

Comment

I hate the way Black boxers fight, why so much hugging? Dawson is a waste of talent, such a good fighter with such a boring style, amen.

Comment

Not cared enough by the masses to be the most hated ever, or be on a top 5 hated list.

Comment

Originally posted by Sangre Azteca View Post
                  I hate the way Black boxers fight, why so much hugging? Dawson is a waste of talent, such a good fighter with such a boring style, amen.
                  Sounds racist to me, I am white for the record and don't normally red K but meh, you're a twat & think black boxers overall are more dominant that whites not that I see WTF colour has to do with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Sounds racist to me, I am white for the record and don't normally red K but meh, you're a twat & think black boxers overall are more dominant that whites not that I see WTF colour has to do with anything.
                    It is an observation, brotherman. You only think its racist cause he said it in a negative way. If he said Black boxers were slick or exciting you woulsnt accuse him of racism.

Comment

Originally posted by D$C View Post
                      It is an observation, brotherman. You only think its racist cause he said it in a negative way. If he said Black boxers were slick or exciting you woulsnt accuse him of racism.

It was a derogatory comment aimed at a specific colour. Sorry but if a black guy said along the lines of ''White fighters are **** & cowards'' I'd have an equal problem or if a Mexican said it or whatever colour, creed or nationality. He dislikes watching black fighters but stayed up all night two watch two fight then made a pop at their colour, no I don't buy it & actually was on the verge of giving you a red K earlier so you can also a red K.

Comment

Working...
                      X