Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Pirog destroyed Jacobs, GGG signed to fight Pirog. How wasn't that a risk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Pirog destroyed Jacobs, GGG signed to fight Pirog. How wasn't that a risk?

Four/five years ago with Martinez declining the most feared man at MW was Dimitry Pirog. A big MW who had just destroyed Jacobs.

GGG had no problem to fight Pirog. They signed the fight.

During training, Pirog injured his back and pullet out of the fight. He never came back.

Now the anti-GGG brigade can't tell me that GGG never took any risk. He was always willing to face the best MW's.
    Last edited by _Maxi; 07-09-2016, 07:47 PM.

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Four/five years ago with Martinez declining the most feared man at MW was Dimitry Pirog. A big MW who had just destroyed Jacobs.

GGG had no problem to fight Pirog. They signed the fight.

During training, Pirog injured his back and pullet out of the fight. He never came back.

Now the anti-GGG brigade can't tell me that GGG never took any risk. He was always willing to face the best MW's.
    Middle weight has no depth, and certainly no one to match Triple Duck. I tire of these mismatches at 160.

Comment

Bcuz we say so

Comment

It's the natural progression an unknown fighter that has nothing to lose goes through when he starts to become A-side Diva businessman coward that has something to lose.

Comment

Giving gg credit for a fight that never happened. Maxi sorry but ydksab just quit while you're behind

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            It's the natural progression an unknown fighter that has nothing to lose goes through when he starts to become A-side Diva businessman coward that has something to lose.
            Not true. GGG has always wanted the best MW. From Sturm to Geale, Martinez, you name it. Jacobs, BJS, Canelo... all ran away. The fact that he signed for Pirog in 2012 shows he has no fear.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Giving gg credit for a fight that never happened. Maxi sorry but ydksab just quit while you're behind
              These guys aren't boxing fan, they're Triple Duck fan boys.

Comment

I'm done with NSB for the next month or so. This GGG crap has gotten out of control from all sides. I'll be in Drunk Lang.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I'm done with NSB for the next month or so. This GGG crap has gotten out of control from all sides. I'll be in Drunk Lang.
                  I feel the same way but it's too much fun laughing at his supporters an cheerleaders.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    That's a nice story but it's missing the main ingredient: ducking of legit challengers. In fact the opposite just happened

Comment

Working...
                    X