No announcement yet.

Luis "The Real King Kong" Ortiz vs Alexander "Russian Vityaz" Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post
    When you been fighting international amateur, it is really hard to fake your age, Cubans start their career at a early age, so I don't see any discrepancy with his age, International athletes are very easy to confirm
    Haha People don't stop for a moment to think of this stuff. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      not at all, they just start talking out of their arse, and that is their bible, and when you point that to them they just look the other way and keep on going with the bs...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Never heard of the original Kid Chocolate I guess...

Comment

It's obvious Povetkin would be Ortiz toughest test to date; while Ortiz would be one of Povetkins biggest win as well depending on how you look at it. Povetkins best win? Huck, a cruiserweight? With Ortiz, It's Jennings but who was Jennings outside of a guy who beat down Spizka and beat down by Klitchko (in what could be Klitchkos last major win).

Personally I only find this fight in Ortiz favor because of the variety of skills the old man holds.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            Never heard of the original Kid Chocolate I guess...
            Not sure what you're trying to say, but Garfios made a strong point. Ortiz has been fighting in international competition for years. His real age was known very early on. If he started to lie about his age at any point, it would've been very easy to see. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp. The man may look old beyond his years, but it's just not likely Ortiz is older than he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Kovalev #1 View Post
              Lmao, because Jennings went in there to survive.. not win

Povetkin goes in ANY fight to knock that mofo out!
              You should really watch that fight again if you think Jennings went to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
                I present you Exhibit A
                Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                Hopefully, Ortiz can make an exhibit out of Povetkin in the near future.
                Basically...........

Comment

Would still love to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    This is a fight that should be made... ASAP!
                    Povetkin just defeated another important heavyweight and for the interim champion status . What win for Ortiz constitutes a Povetkin immediate fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                      Hopefully, Ortiz can make an exhibit out of Povetkin in the near future.
                      Ortiz himself is becoming the exhibit for oldest guy not to fight anyone to get title fights . Povetkin is in line in the direction for one , Ortiz would try and skip the line again but can he actually get by a top 10 guy right now ? Well let’s see it .

Comment

Working...
                      X