No announcement yet.

help to suggsest a new trainer for broner and list ur reasons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help to suggsest a new trainer for broner and list ur reasons

its obvious to me that broner lost due to his incomptenant team i mean wtf he had his father in his corner,why??broners dad doesnt know anything about boxing ,and while i have the upmost respect for mike stafford it is clear as day that he is not competant enough to get broners respect.

broner needs a trainer that will not let broner mess around in training camp and during fights,he needs a trainer that he can respect fully,now stafford was a good guy but he would let broner walk all over him and wouldnt garner his respect.

i think ronnie shields would be a great addition to his team

John David Jackson because He would help broner be better at letting his hands fly and he would know how to let him out the cage.

Comment

John David Jackson. I think he is more offensive minded and can make the most out of his talent.

Comment

Freddie roach guarenteed action

Comment

If he isn't going to listen to the guy who has known him since he started walking and the guy who has trained him his entire life he isn't going to listen to anybody else. I'm not sure any trainer can get him out of that sparring partner mentality.

I don't think his trainer is at fault, 'the problem' lies within himself.

Comment

good points so far,i do agree that broner is wasting his prime years thinking hes some defensive wizerd like sweet pea or floyd,the thing is that hes natrually athleticilyl gifted enough to be naturally defensive,he doesnt need any more training on that particular area but what he does need to work on is his OFFENSIVE capabilities because i mean he doesnt even throw punches anymore! what has happened to that broner that was laying dudes out with his raw power and pressure?

broner has the ability to become that of a more skilled,more defensive version of a prime kirkland but hes wasting time thinking hes some masterful counterpunching genius

Comment

He needs a psychologist. He suffers from Zabjudahtosis.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                its obvious to me that broner lost due to his incomptenant team i mean wtf he had his father in his corner,why??broners dad doesnt know anything about boxing ,and while i have the upmost respect for mike stafford it is clear as day that he is not competant enough to get broners respect.

broner needs a trainer that will not let broner mess around in training camp and during fights,he needs a trainer that he can respect fully,now stafford was a good guy but he would let broner walk all over him and wouldnt garner his respect.

i think ronnie shields would be a great addition to his team
                Anne Wolf.

Broner needs to just be a beast in attack. He is too slow to defend the way he wants. He doesn't have good work rate or use enough footwork.
                These can be worked on, but he needs someone to make him feel pain to gain.

Anne would slap him up.

Even Freddie Roach would be good. Broner has speed and power so use offense as his defence

Comment

Freddie roach would make broner let his hands go...

I honestly think nacho beristain would be the best fit for broner's skills..

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    If he isn't going to listen to the guy who has known him since he started walking and the guy who has trained him his entire life he isn't going to listen to anybody else. I'm not sure any trainer can get him out of that sparring partner mentality.

I don't think his trainer is at fault, 'the problem' lies within himself.
                    uhhh if anything thats why they are all buddy buddy,they are simply good friends but in no way is stafford a father figure to him,he already has a father.

sometimes u just need a new team and new trainer to mix things up.And yes he will respect the new trainer IF that trainer makes him respect him. stafford wasnt that guy

Comment

Working...
                    X