No announcement yet.

PAC more suspicious now because rios failed test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Yes! Because PAC always had problems making weight.
    Yes he did that's why he kept moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
      Yes he did that's why he kept moving up.
      But I thought him moving up was a product of peds lmao! Now it's the other way since rios got popped? lmao!!

Comment

But I thought him moving up was a product of peds lmao! Now it's the other way since rios got popped? lmao!!
        What you talking about? Not all peds make users bigger and I never said that was a reason. Why do Pacquiao fans always sound ******ed...........

Comment

3rd option: we dont know and we'll never. innocent until proven guilty

black and white opinions are for non critical thinkers like most pac haters

Comment

Indeed.. This was Manny's first fight with so-called random tests being involved and he drops Ariza. I'm sure Ariza didn't shake anything up with Rios. Same training, same supplements except with random testing being done..

Very suspicious if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              3rd option: we dont know and we'll never. innocent until proven guilty

black and white opinions are for non critical thinkers like most pac haters
              He's asking your opinion on if he's more suspicious not if he's guilty, fruit.......

Comment

How about Khan and Micky and Maidana and every fighter Ariza ever trained?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                  What you talking about? Not all peds make users bigger and I never said that was a reason. Why do Pacquiao fans always sound ******ed...........
                  It's the only way when u're talking to one.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    How about Khan and Micky and Maidana and every fighter Ariza ever trained?
                    Them too but not as suspicious as Pacquiao they didn't refuse testing that prevented the biggest fight ever.

Comment

It's the only way when u're talking to one.
                      You all spoken to Pacquiao then?

Comment

Working...
                      X