Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tell your stories about meeting people off the net.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i met a chick in a chatroom in the AOL days...she looked hot

we talked for a few weeks then i invited her to a thanksgiving house party..when she showed up, she was fat as ****

i drank alot that night just to handle the business

that was the last time i went in chatrooms

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i met a chick in a chatroom in the AOL days...she looked hot

we talked for a few weeks then i invited her to a thanksgiving house party..when she showed up, she was fat as ****

i drank alot that night just to handle the business

that was the last time i went in chatrooms
      Happened to me once as well, except it was on mIRC and i only invited her for a coffee. She was humongous

Goes to show you, never date a chick that only has pictures of her face

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        I met a girl who looked like a flyweight in her picture but came in as a heavyweight when we met! Too many Joan Guzman's online smh

its like walking into a drug deal thats about to go wrong, all you want is to get in and get out as soon as possible without loosing your life

Comment

I actually met one the other day. From the pictures online she looked average. I went to her front door now and her belly was hanging over her leggings and almost dropping down to her knees. I had to make up an excuse to leave straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
            I actually met one the other day. From the pictures online she looked average. I went to her front door now and her belly was hanging over her leggings and almost dropping down to her knees. I had to make up an excuse to leave straight away.
            Phuck the excuses. After knocking the stuffing out of that enlish muffin top I would have just been out! Sidenote: posting from phone till these refugees fix my wireless and it sucks! No writing till fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              Phuck the excuses. After knocking the stuffing out of that enlish muffin top I would have just been out! Sidenote: posting from phone till these refugees fix my wireless and it sucks! No writing till fixed.
              Translation : I couldn't afford my internet bill this month after paying for my monthly supply of substandard coffee.

Comment

been picking up hoes from from the net since myspace days.

Aint hard *****ies randomly remembers you from somewhere you spark a convo meet up and smash.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Translation : I couldn't afford my internet bill this month after paying for my monthly supply of substandard coffee.
                  1. Don't talk about Timmy's like that 3. Unless yomama loses her job my internet is safe. 6. Don't ****ing talk about Timmy's like that.

Comment

14. Timmy's is open till midnight, has free wireless and at the end of my street.

Comment

Went to go meet this whore at the train station. Were the only ones there. See her on the dock and shes an easy 3 hundo. Maybe a duece and a half. So of course I played it off like I was waiting for the train.

Comment

Working...
                      X