Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios vs. Alvarado II in Talks For March 16th, Staples

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=SnakeVen0m;12835711]I loved the first fight and I'd love to watch a rematch, but why so soon? They should let both guys take 1 more fight before matching them up again.

I'd want to see Alvarado/Provodnikov (for WBO strap) and Rios/PEDerson (for IBF strap), then a rematch and possibly unification if both can win titles. Definitely would make it more interesting and winner will go on to way bigger and better things.

Is JMM vacating his 140 strap then? Dont see why he hasnt done it already! Love to see khan vs rios. Think rios would catch him eventually!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Great stuff. Look forward to it. People complaining need to get there head examined.
      No it's really not 'great stuff', this is an awful match up, the fans will eat up anything.

Comment

[QUOTE=ScottyM;12836833]
        Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        I loved the first fight and I'd love to watch a rematch, but why so soon? They should let both guys take 1 more fight before matching them up again.

I'd want to see Alvarado/Provodnikov (for WBO strap) and Rios/PEDerson (for IBF strap), then a rematch and possibly unification if both can win titles. Definitely would make it more interesting and winner will go on to way bigger and better things.

Is JMM vacating his 140 strap then? Dont see why he hasnt done it already! Love to see khan vs rios. Think rios would catch him eventually!
        Arum knows if he matches Rios against Bradley or Peterson they will beat Rios ***

Comment

I think Rios is getting cashed out soon.

Not many guys left for Rios to rough up before he meets a solid boxer/puncher.

Comment

top rank serving up crap yet again

isnt it about time rios stepped up to face the best at 140 instead of going round in circles waiting for everyone decent to either retire or move up

Comment

I rather see big mouth Rios againt bradley o Mattyse o Danny

Comment

Bob Arum: Instead of putting my two best 140lbers Rios and Bradley up against Eachother in a fight the whole world would LOVE to see, let's just make them rematch two guys they already beat the crap out of and hope no one notices or complains.

Comment

Man this is BS! True they had a good first fight but there is no need for a rematch with all of the people at 140 (and considering it ended convincingly by knockout). This is a classic Bob Arum douchebag move

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                    It's not that gay.
                    it's not like alvarado gives me reason to get excited about seeing them again. rios ran thru him rather easily imo, and i feel this fight is no more than a money grab for arum who knows rios will repeat his performance

was it entertaining? yes it was. do we need to see an immediate rematch? absolutely not. you'd think rios would demand a champ like bradley at the least. a light hitting one at that but alas....rios is no longer a "take on all comers" fighter

Comment

Originally posted by omyblaze57 View Post
                      bring the fireworks to cali once again. Can't wait! This one will reach the distance though. Alvarado won't get toe to toe from the get-go. He won't risk himself to run out of gas again. Rios by 12ud...
                      well wouldnt that be smart for him not to do????????

Comment

Working...
                      X