Vitali's ATG Ranking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Jimmy's alt.
    Actually I'm impressed by this guy.. telling it to everyone straight with no bs. If we had more people step up to the plate & be honest about what's going on here.... you haters wouldn't look like gangbusters here ganging up on every Klitschko fan and intimidating them & therefore they keep silent... not everyone can be like me here but thx for the comp & hopefully this dude will keep up the good work.. i could use the help as you guys are just thickheaded.

Comment

GOAT heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        top 10

living legend
        this is perfect

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
          Post your top 15 ATG List.
          Vitali Klitschko is in all 15 slots but nice try. I have a better question for you... post 15 fighters PERIOD in any weight class that have ever laced them up & TELL ME HOW THE F they go about landing & throwing more punches than him & outboxing him.... I can't THINK of one fighter WHO will even dare to SIMPLY throw MORE freakin' punches than him in a fight... it's never been close to being done...so please TELL me how they go about getting a W over HIM.. will they have to put him on his @Zzz TO GET any type of scorecard advantage?

Well that's NEVER even come close to a reality either.... so whar are you LEFT WITH FOR A POTENTIAL W... that's right you can ONLY claim that these supposed 15 fighters manage to catch Vitali when his shoulder is dislocated & he's reduced to a one armed fighter & can't fend you off or his face that night was in need of a plastic surgeon & these instances have ONLY happened once apiece in his lifetime... so WHAT you're basically all saying is that you can name 15 heavies who are capable of cutting him like Lewis did & 15 heavies like Byrd who are capable of making him swing for the fences to the point of throwing his shoulder? How many Byrd LIKE FIGHTERS have we had IN THE history of the Haevyweight division?

Safe to say not more than a handful & HE EVEN FACED a clone of Byrd IN kEvin Johnson But ACTUALLY learned from his MISTAKES & instead pitched a shutout instead of swinging for the fences.. How many Lewis's are there in HEAVYWEIGHT history that can stand toe to toe & hold & hit on the inside with skill.. SEE even if it did occur again... you'd STILL be losing on the cards NO MATTER what.... & I'LL TELL YOU GUYS SIMPLE SECRET why Vitali IS THE only boxer TO AMass such dominance.... it's a very simple formula that is foolproof.... an opponent of HIS WILL NEVER GET OFF MORE PUNCHES THAN HE DOES because of his size.. strength.. boxing style & stance... plus the fact once they get hit.. it discourages even more incoming punches his way.... THE END!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK JR. View Post
            this is perfect
            Michael Jordan is the best basketball player that has ever lived... period. Phil Jackson was there for both tenures & i guarantee that he knows full well the difference between the imperfect Bryant & the perfectly brilliant Jordan. Difference Mj CAME THROUGH every single time..... Kobe didn't/doesn't.. EVEN when losing a basketball game Mj was way better than any individual player he was going up against.. Do you know that Mj's lowest scoring playoff game is 15 pts out of 179 PLAYOFF games.. THAT'S 15 or more points for 179 straight games. He also held the most consecutive games with 10 points or more in the regular season... this is a sign of NO off days.. always bringing it.. 33.5 pts EVERY SINGLE PLAYOFF GAME... no one can even muster 30 pts when playoff games are involved... Kobe gives you 25 pts in the postseason.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
              Vitali Klitschko is in all 15 slots
              Absolute Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                Absolute Fail.
                Tell me how Ali OUTBOXES him? This i'd like to hear. Does he do a rope a dope? Vitali is a more accurate puncher than Foreman & has more ways of delivering a punch...but let's say Ali DOES make him miss.. IS he going to make him pay? Vitali has a jab to get to ALI.. hE'S NO ONE DIMensional Frazier or Foreman & he's much bigger than Liston.. How does Joe Louis get to Vitali without getting hit himself? Vitali is no Primo CARNERA.

Every single one of these alltime greats START with a disadvantage against Vitali.. His little bro starts with a disadvantage over him.. because Vitali simply will be less afraid to let his hands go.. therefore be throwing way more leather than Wlad. Lewis.. a top 5 alltime heavy.. started off with a disadvantage as VITALI clearly was able to get off more than him.. LL did adjust & caught a break but this was a guy almost Vitali's size.. still being beaten to the punch.. freakin' Briggs couldn't even get off a punch without Vitali's fists in his face.. Like i said..

THERE'LL be fighters who can make him miss like Johnson or Byrd.. afterall they specialize in D.. bUT they haven't made a fighter yet that can make him miss & make him pay at the same time as if he's NOT hitting you.. then you certainly won't be hitting him... no exceptions... 47 out of 47 times this formula has taken place... no exceptions.

Comment

ahahahah jimmy responding to his alt king is just epic

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                    ahahahah jimmy responding to his alt king is just epic
                    You guys are a trip. You try going one against 50 on every thread & still manage to school the haters.. refeshing to have a little help & wouldn't it be brilliant of me to create an imaginary Scottie Pippen!

Comment

So Jimmy, does Vitali rank higher than Lewis?

Comment

Working...
                      X