Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video Preview] Victor Ortiz and Oscar De La Hoya are guests on CNN Piers Morgan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video Preview] Victor Ortiz and Oscar De La Hoya are guests on CNN Piers Morgan

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/201...ys/?hpt=pm_mid

Victor Ortiz on rough childhood: "It was my brother and I just roaming around like two strays"
    Boxing champions Victor Ortiz and Oscar De La Hoya are guests on Wednesday's "Piers Morgan Tonight," ahead of Ortiz's September 17 fight against Floyd Mayweather. Ortiz described his rough childhood. "It hasn't really been too easy growing up," he tells Piers Morgan. "My mother never came home. Just years gone by and I finally accepted the fact that my mom walked out."

Four years later, when Ortiz was 12, his father left as well. "It was my brother and I just roaming around like two strays," he said. Watch the full interview Wednesday at 9pmET/PT. "24/7: Mayweather vs. Ortiz" is airing now on HBO and replays on CNN.

good shlt

Comment

good for boxing

Comment

Makes me so happy to see boxers on talk shows! Any exposure on national tv is great for the sport!! Also this would help his British fanbase quite a bit as piers Morgan is pretty well known over here!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          good for boxing
          Jheez why are you deeply red? Always seem to be a good poster to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Jheez why are you deeply red? Always seem to be a good poster to me.
            i don't even know

i guess somebody feelings got hurt

Comment

thanks...
              __

Comment

Good exposure for Victor

Piers Morgan is one of the most slimy, odious people walking the planet

I wouldn't piss on that **** if he was on fire

He should have been flogged on the streets of the UK after the stunt he pulled while editor of The Mirror

Comment

although i can't say i'm a fan of piers morgan, i think that this is still great exposure for victor ortiz and for boxing in general.

Comment

niceee....

Comment

Working...
                    X