No announcement yet.

Castillo: I beat Mayweather twice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd lost the first fight BY A HUGE MARGIN

the second fight i scored it floyd winning by 1 round! ONE ROUND!!!!!

in other words floyd got whupped

Comment

LOL........what is it with mayweather and LOssing to a castillo............

Comment

Comment

*****s are crying...............lol

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Thats why Floyd ducked Margarito.

I had Castillo winning the first fight by 3-4 rounds, and just dropping the second fight by a couple of rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              its martin castillo.....................just saying.......

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
                floyd lost the first fight BY A HUGE MARGIN

the second fight i scored it floyd winning by 1 round! ONE ROUND!!!!!

in other words floyd got whupped
                Now you are changing your tone about the second fight I see. How the **** do are you so stupid that you honestly believe Castillo beat Floyd by A "HUGE MARGIN". Watch the fight before you open your stupid ****ing mouth. Like calling the first Castillo fight the biggest robbery in history. We get how much you hate the man but jesus how can you not be more objective then that? Unbelievable pathetic. You read the final stat on a fight and make completely uneducated assumptions. It was round 3 and 4 that people gave Castillo that Floyd actually won. It should have been a draw but it wasn't a ****ing robbery. Castillo did land a lot of punches at the last rounds but missed alot the first 6. Associated press had FLoyd winnin 115-111

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  And thats where his career ended. Thats all he can brag about, while Floyds making Millions this guy is working at McDonalds telling people stories about how he beat Floyd.
                  Different castillo bro, did you watch the video?

Comment

LOL @ people not knowing who Martin Castillo was, confusing him with JLC smh.

And, the ones who didn't confuse him for JLC and act like Castillo is a McD workder or a bum or just an amateur are just as idiotic.

Martin Castillo was a successful pro. One of the best Super Flyweights for the first half of the decade. Good wins against the likes of Munoz and Morel.

Also FWIW he did beat Floyd as an amateur in a very close fight by all accounts. And, Floyd beat him the next 2 times by all accounts pretty clearly. So ProjectXXX1 wasn't wrong when he said what he said, even though it does seems he was talking about the wrong Castillo.

Comment

mayweather is not undefeated after all... tsk tsk tsk

Comment

Working...
                      X