So What if Pacquiao-Cotto Outsells Mayweather-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What if Pacquiao-Cotto Outsells Mayweather-Marquez

Who wouldn't expect it.

Everyone knew Mayweather would dominate Marquez. Marquez isn't a PPV fighter himself.

Cotto is. He is a ppv fighter. It was the most evenly contested mega fight in a long while.

The combination of Pac and Cotto would naturally be more Mayweather and Marquez. and Mayweather still was very impressive in my view pulling over a million sales.

In Terms of Sales
    Mayweather/De La Hoya>>>> Pacquiao/ De La Hoya
    Mayweather/Hatton>>>>>>> Pacquiao/ Hatton

I just feel that to compare new number would be disingenious.

I say 50/50 is the only way to go.

No way either man's going to get less than 50 percent

Comment

I say the only fair way to do it would be 40/40 and the winner gets the extra 20%

Comment

Pacman done gone & put floyd's whole career on blast!!

Comment

floyd only sold because they wanted to see who Manny could potentially fight next.

Comment

**** the sales. That **** is wack and played out. Just watch the damn fights.

Comment

first off no Cotto is NOT a bigger draw than marquez, if anything tey are even

Cottos biggest fight was margarito which sold 400k, and Marquez before Mayweather did 400k with Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by PhonzoXD View Post
                first off no Cotto is NOT a bigger draw than marquez, if anything tey are even

Cottos biggest fight was margarito which sold 400k, and Marquez before Mayweather did 400k with Pac.
                Seems like you just put your own balls in your mouth.. Pac vs JMM only did 400? JMM vs Floyd did what?? So when Pac fought JMM he at most brought 150 to 200 buys, and pac did maybe 200/225 at most and combinded 400K?
                But **** the sales!! you bitches act like you're gretting a peice..

Comment

Working...
                X