Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes Dexter a good show?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pleasure he gets from chopping people up into little peices in cold blood. H

The program is very intense, some of the best cliff hanging episodes.

The "Hello Dexter Morgan" scene from season 4 was the greatest thing I have ever seen

Comment

Season 1 was very slow, had some good kills, but slow, still it is the place to start if you are interested in the show

I am gonna tell you like I told my wifes uncle, (which he is now a fan) watch the first 3 episodes from season 1, go from there

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        Ive heard so much about this show but i havent been convinced to watch it yet

can anyone convert me over?
        People really can't convert you. I watched the first season of dexter a long time ago. Basically my buddy bought it, said it was really good, told me to watch it, it sat in my closet for a month, he came over, forced me to watch the first couple episodes, me and him finished the first season of dexter in one night. I couldn't stop watching it. Very addictive series.

Do I recommend it? Obviously.

Am I going to covert you? Too much work. Go rent it or buy it. It's only 20 bucks.

Advice? Don't skip any seasons if you get into the series.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
          People really can't convert you. I watched the first season of dexter a long time ago. Basically my buddy bought it, said it was really good, told me to watch it, it sat in my closet for a month, he came over, forced me to watch the first couple episodes, me and him finished the first season of dexter in one night. I couldn't stop watching it. Very addictive series.

Do I recommend it? Obviously.

Am I going to covert you? Too much work. Go rent it or buy it. It's only 20 bucks.

Advice? Don't skip any seasons if you get into the series.
          watched the first episode last night online

its ok but it feels kind of cheesy.....at least the whole background story with his dad being cool with him being a killer

ill watch the whole first season because i dont have anything to watch now that ive watched all 3 seasons of breaking bad

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            The pleasure he gets from chopping people up into little peices in cold blood. H

The program is very intense, some of the best cliff hanging episodes.

The "Hello Dexter Morgan" scene from season 4 was the greatest thing I have ever seen
            The writers of this show are sick,honestly they out do anything Hollywood has to offer,any sht talkers have not watched enough,at first i told my bro this dude is a sht actor he has no emotion,now i realize that is Dexter.

Comment

its ok but it feels kind of cheesy.....at least the whole background story with his dad being cool with him being a killer

ill watch the whole first season because i dont have anything to watch now that ive watched all 3 seasons of breaking bad

Keep going do not give up on this series,i used to think the Sopranos was the best series ever,not anymore.Season 4 shts on any tv show or movie ever made.

Comment

It will pick up. Trust me. It's a good series.

I have not seen breaking bad yet. I have been meaning to watch it. I am really behind on my series. I haven't seen breaking bad, boardwalk, or walking dead yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Keep going do not give up on this series,i used to think the Sopranos was the best series ever,not anymore.Season 4 shts on any tv show or movie ever made.
                  Season 4 = good stuff.

I still like Sopranos though. I want to buy the boxset and rewatch the series, but it's pretty expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                    It will pick up. Trust me. It's a good series.

I have not seen breaking bad yet. I have been meaning to watch it. I am really behind on my series. I haven't seen breaking bad, boardwalk, or walking dead yet.
                    WATCH BREAKING BAD

im not one to really get into a TV series but every episode is quality

i can only think of one episode out of 3 seasons that was slow.

the main character starts off as a typical conservative dad and by season 3 he is a full blown criminal

the transformation is amazing and really blew me away

edge of the seat moments every episode

Comment

WATCH BREAKING BAD

im not one to really get into a TV series but every episode is quality

i can only think of one episode out of 3 seasons that was slow.

the main character starts off as a typical conservative dad and by season 3 he is a full blown criminal

the transformation is amazing and really blew me away

edge of the seat moments every episode
                      Yeah, I will once this semester is over. I am behind in university right now.

I love series. It's like a really long movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X