Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

led trying to get his "Mack on". Woman aint having it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• led trying to get his "Mack on". Woman aint having it.

Don't let it get you down led, just keep trying little guy.

Once the bruises heal you'll be good to go.

Comment

While Red would definitely get his arse kicked by an average woman, he doesn't have the confidence to even talk to a woman, much less pull something like that. And Red's only 4'5. That guy looked too tall.

Comment

just because it works on Derranged, doesnt mean it works with everyone, Led

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          That can't be real... Is that one of those mock shows?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

That's my alt Kuyukut!

And **** you georges! Youre the timid jew who got rejected even by fat losers.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                That's my alt Kuyukut!

And **** you georges! Youre the timid jew who got rejected even by fat losers.
                Its not my fault you got sodomized by Mega. Go cry to the mods like you normally do you rat.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  If that garlic breathed tranny got anywhere near me I'd knock him into a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Its not my fault you got sodomized by Mega. Go cry to the mods like you normally do you rat.
                    Mega **** thread is funny, so the rational mods will even give him green for that.

Your posts are nonsense. I never ever report you, the mods just want to stop you from your incessant messages to me then denying it.

Comment

Working...
                    X