No announcement yet.

What is your ethnic background?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    NOT at all. I have repeatedly condemned Israel for the things it has done, and continues to do.

Netanyahu & others need to be taken to The Hague, and when found guilty publicly hung for the crimes they have and are still committing.

Zionist's are not real Jews. They look like white guys to me.

Crypto-Judaism is the secret adherence to Judaism while publicly professing to be of another faith; practitioners are referred to as "crypto-Jews" (origin from Greek kryptos - κρυπτός, 'hidden'). The term crypto-Jew is also used to describe descendants of Jews who maintain some Jewish traditions of their ancestors while publicly adhering to other faiths.

The term is especially applied historically to European Jews who—outwardly or forcedly—professed Catholicism,[1][2][3][4][5] who were also known as Anusim or Marrano. The phenomenon is especially associated with renaissance Spain, following the June 6, 1391, Anti-Jewish pogroms and the expulsion of the Jews in 1492 unless they converted.[6] Later under its Blood Purity Laws, Spain restricted explorers and settlers in the New World to "Old Christians" of three generations or more.
    You are very confused. White people cannot be jews now? Maybe read up a little, first separating and defining the difference between Judaism and Zionism

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      You are very confused. White people cannot be jews now? Maybe read up a little, first separating and defining the difference between Judaism and Zionism
      Anyone knows the difference between Zionism & Judaism.

Anyone. Rich Forer is a personal friend, a Jew, and antizionist like me.

He is a published author.

Comment

You clearly don't, you just basically said whites cannot be jews

Comment

My intelligence and personal experience in regards to the world around will not allow me to trust anyone of the Jewish faith or ethnicity. As the brothas say, "juss keepin it one hunnit"

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I really don't know..

My dad was adopted and my grandparents on my mom side were stolen babies on the black market in Tennessee in the 1920s
            whowa .... interesting stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              You clearly don't, you just basically said whites cannot be jews
              They can and are, so are blacks, Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                My intelligence and personal experience in regards to the world around will not allow me to trust anyone of the Jewish faith or ethnicity. As the brothas say, "juss keepin it one hunnit"
                Our experiences do shape us. I am afraid of clowns, they terrify me. I am not alone with this phobia.

Comment

i thought this forum was mostly spic

Comment

Predominantly German and Welsh but also had a Russian great grandma.

Comment

Our experiences do shape us. I am afraid of clowns, they terrify me. I am not alone with this phobia.

Comment

Working...
                      X