Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Oleksandr Usyk going to make his US debut?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Do you know if it's true that porter bear the crap out of him in the Ams?
    I don't if beat the crap out of him but yeah he beat him when Usyk was fighting at middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
      I don't if beat the crap out of him but yeah he beat him when Usyk was fighting at middleweight
      Thanks I saw an interview were Shawn Porters dad said that he beat him pretty badly

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Do you know if it's true that porter bear the crap out of him in the Ams?
        Porter beat him by three points in 2006. Usyk had only been boxing for like three years when they fought. Usyk was already competing at World level after only three years of boxing. He was also rather skinny in those times and was fighting as a Middleweight.
        Usyk really didn't hit his prime until 2011. Late bloomer in boxing.
        Of course Ken Porter can brag about his son beating Usyk all he wants, because it's true. But at the end of the day one of them was able to improve and get a Gold medal at the Olympics and World Championships while the other got KO'd in the Pan American Games.
        (Also it wasn't a beating and I don't remember Kenny it was.)

It was a little diss to the Porter's, but I actually do like them. Not so much Shawn's in the ring style, but outside the ring he seems like one of the nicer people in boxing. His dad also doesn't bother me at all like he does other people.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
          Porter beat him by three points in 2006. Usyk had only been boxing for like three years when they fought. Usyk was already competing at World level after only three years of boxing. He was also rather skinny in those times and was fighting as a Middleweight.
          Usyk really didn't hit his prime until 2011. Late bloomer in boxing.
          Of course Ken Porter can brag about his son beating Usyk all he wants, because it's true. But at the end of the day one of them was able to improve and get a Gold medal at the Olympics and World Championships while the other got KO'd in the Pan American Games.
          (Also it wasn't a beating and I don't remember Kenny it was.)

It was a little diss to the Porter's, but I actually do like them. Not so much Shawn's in the ring style, but outside the ring he seems like one of the nicer people in boxing. His dad also doesn't bother me at all like he does other people.
          Excellent post Green k sent
          Yea porters dad was just bragging like he always does

Comment

He kinda looks like Froch

Comment

Usyk-Glowacki in Poland is up next. Respek.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                Usyk-Glowacki in Poland is up next. Respek.
                Really?
                Tough one for Polish fans to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                  of course its not true that midget would get decapitated
                  Thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                    Tough one for Polish fans to see.
                    Its gonna be on like channel 5 which most Polish natives have.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      Its gonna be on like channel 5 which most Polish natives have.
                      I didn't quite mean in terms of viewing on TV but it's gonna be a tough pill to swallow when Usyk likely outclasses this guy and KOes him.

Comment

Working...
                      X