No announcement yet.

Marquez vs Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    That's how Rios is better than Katsidis now how is Marquez better than Alvarado, Acosta and Murray? all of who taxed Rios before getting stopped
    Murray got a beating despite Rios being badly drained
    Alvarado is a lot bigger than JMM, probably 2-3 divisions naturally
    Acosta was doing well by moving a lot, and once he stopped became a sitting duck. JMM's never been a mover, he'd be exchanging a lot with a much bigger and stronger guy.

Comment

You're saying Rios beats Marquez because.....he hits harder than Diaz.
      So did Katsidis, Mayweather, Pacquiao and even Casamayor that's a stupid thing to base Rios winning.

Diaz and Rios don't fight nothing alike. So far you haven't made any point. Just bad comparisons. You don't know boxing.

Like I said. Rios hasn't beaten a fighter that hits harder, has more accuracy, more boxing IQ or is more resilient than Marquez.... Marquez has beaten better and stronger fighters than Rios.
      you can't use facts or intelligent conversation in an arguement with Hogg, he is unable to comprehend either. Lies, opinions based on race, and unfounded rumors are more his thing

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Rios, just will smother and Ko him.
        JMM went 42 rounds with Pacquiao without getting KOed, but Rios is gonna get the job done? Right, gotcha

Comment

Marquez is so much more skilled than Rios it's crazy. Would be a great fight, Marquez should win.

Wont be easy though, the Diaz and Katsidis fights are similar

Comment

You're saying Rios beats Marquez because.....he hits harder than Diaz.
            So did Katsidis, Mayweather, Pacquiao and even Casamayor that's a stupid thing to base Rios winning.

Diaz and Rios don't fight nothing alike. So far you haven't made any point. Just bad comparisons. You don't know boxing.

Like I said. Rios hasn't beaten a fighter that hits harder, has more accuracy, more boxing IQ or is more resilient than Marquez.... Marquez has beaten better and stronger fighters than Rios.
            Look, it is interesting to note that he hits harder than Diaz because both Rios and Diaz share a similarity, both impose themselves physically, it's how they fight predominantly. Which is why it's irrelevant to note how much stronger Mayweather or Pacquiao are than Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              I got my money on Rios if this fight happens Rios stops him in 7 rounds. This fight will turn out like Marquez vs the baby bull Diaz but with Rios's punching power.
              I got Marquez in this, but punching power isn't the only thing Rios has over Diaz, he's jus' better offensively and doesn't fold when he gets hit with a good shot or is cut, he smiles instead, Rios genuinely likes facing adversity.

Comment

god jmm would batter this kid so bad. i'd keep him away.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Look, it is interesting to note that he hits harder than Diaz because both Rios and Diaz share a similarity, both impose themselves physically, it's how they fight predominantly. Which is why it's irrelevant to note how much stronger Mayweather or Pacquiao are than Rios.
                  Look, It doesn't matter how interesting it is Rios and Diaz don't fight alike....
                  Which makes it irrelevant to point out one similarity when Diaz's greatest strength isn't something Rios is known for.

Comment

Marquez will land many more significant shots than Rios. Late in the fight Rios goes down for the 5th time and stays down/corner throws in towel.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                      Marquez will land many more significant shots than Rios. Late in the fight Rios goes down for the 5th time and stays down/corner throws in towel.
                      I think Rios's corner saves him. They were literally crying and ready to throw in the towel against Acosta. They care about Rios too much to let a fighter land 10-12 punch combos on him regularly

Comment

Working...
                      X