9 year caught trashing toddlers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    this

that kid's not merely acting out, he's systematically being violent and trying to conceal it. what's he going to do when he's 17 years old and 175 lbs, or has access to weapons?

my only issue is that he'll be heavily medicated if he's institutionalized, and that's not always right. it's usually not right.

you dont need to heavily drug a child the way you might need to heavily drug a violent and disturbed grown man. those drugs take a ton out of people in the doses they get.
    When he is 17, he will be beating up 10 year olds then.

The kid is a bully, a coward.

Put him in with kids his own age some 9,10 and 11 year olds and he will hide in the corner.

And if he tried that stuff with kids his own age he gets put in his place.

Should be charge with assault put in a correctional facilities with 10-14 year olds and see how he likes it when the boot is on the other foot.

Hope the bloke who who got arrested sees this video of the perpetrator of his daughters injuries and he takes some karmic justice.

Counseling, medication, NO!

Needs to do some hard time and get some beat downs.

Comment

Damn, wrong thread. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        When he is 17, he will be beating up 10 year olds then.

The kid is a bully, a coward.

Put him in with kids his own age some 9,10 and 11 year olds and he will hide in the corner.

And if he tried that stuff with kids his own age he gets put in his place.

Should be charge with assault put in a correctional facilities with 10-14 year olds and see how he likes it when the boot is on the other foot.

Hope the bloke who who got arrested sees this video of the perpetrator of his daughters injuries and he takes some karmic justice.

Counseling, medication, NO!

Needs to do some hard time and get some beat downs.
        Right on! We've gone too soft, perpetrators needs to feel & taste their own medicine. Especially a little twat like this one

Comment

my major concern here is the black on black crime. but also, if those toddlers didn't want to fight they shouldn't of been talking ****.

i feel terrible just typing that last part.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            A kid like that deserves a good beating from his parents. If i did that when i was 9 my father would have beat me until i couldn't sit down for 2 months.
            Who says he's not already getting beatdown at home? The one being abused becomes the abuser

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Who says he's not already getting beatdown at home? The one being abused becomes the abuser
              I must agree that this is usually, seemingly from my experience, the case.

Comment

after re-reading my last post i have come to the conclusion that i may be smoking a touch too much kush.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  my major concern here is the black on black crime. but also, if those toddlers didn't want to fight they shouldn't of been talking ****.

i feel terrible just typing that last part.
                  Don't worry you are already going to hell. It not like it's going to get worse for you.

Comment

DEAD! at the father hitting the wrong kid

Comment

I couldn't watch the video because it would make me really angry but I read the thread.

If a 9 year old child is that violent and chooses to take his aggression out on smaller defenceless children, what do you want to bet he is getting those kind of beatings at home? That is him projecting. Personality is developed between birth and 5 years old, no child is born 'bad', that is definitely a learned behaviour.

Some needs to get him away from his parents and give him therapy in hopes that this won't become a long term pattern in his behaviour.

Comment

Working...
                      X