No announcement yet.

Danny's ability to remain sharp and composed after hurting his opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny's ability to remain sharp and composed after hurting his opponent

Is anyone else really fascinated by how smooth and precise Danny remains even after hurting his opponents? He doesn't punch himself out, rather he paces himself and keeps that insane accuracy. He's able to telegraph these punches in ways like I don't see many other fighters doing.

Check out round 5 and 6 in the Judah fight. I was just rewatching this fight and it shows how composed Danny is when he's fighting. You can say whatever you want about Judah's age, but he's still extremely quick and elusive but Danny was tagging him over and over. The stoppage never came but he had Zab running for dear life on queer street.

Another great example is round 3 and 4 of the Khan fight.

We need a stat for threads created per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
      We need a stat for threads created per day.
      There should also be a stat to check how many posts are made in threads that don't relate to the topic whatsoever. I'm sure you'd be up there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        There should also be a stat to check how many posts are made in threads that don't relate to the topic whatsoever. I'm sure you'd be up there somewhere.

Comment

Owned but this is true. Most guys literally run to their opponent when they hurt them. But not the champ

Comment

Danny is a very good finisher and has good pop.., if he hurts you, he can finish you.. Much like a Marquez or pavlik

Comment

Herrera 9 Garcia 3.
              Next.

Comment

Is anyone else really fascinated by how smooth and precise Danny remains even after hurting his opponents? He doesn't punch himself out, rather he paces himself and keeps that insane accuracy. He's able to telegraph these punches in ways like I don't see many other fighters doing.

Check out round 5 and 6 in the Judah fight. I was just rewatching this fight and it shows how composed Danny is when he's fighting. You can say whatever you want about Judah's age, but he's still extremely quick and elusive but Danny was tagging him over and over. The stoppage never came but he had Zab running for dear life on queer street.

Another great example is round 3 and 4 of the Khan fight.

you dont seem to understand what 'telegraph' means in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  you dont seem to understand what 'telegraph' means in boxing
                  I do, but I'm not sure you do.

Comment

Khan was done well before round 3 and 4, so whats the point mentioning Khan fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X