No announcement yet.

Everlast Should File A Lawsuit Against Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everlast Should File A Lawsuit Against Mayweather

Mayweather really needs to shut his mouth he saying they remove the padding I guess Everlast needs to step up and respond as far as I can tell Chino had nothing to do with the gloves.

He's tainting their brand. Also putting the "cheater" label on Maidana.

Comment

Good post! Floyd is defaming Everlast.

Comment

I cant wait to read what Everlast has to say about all this

Comment

What is up with NSB? even the veterans have become infected.

Comment

There's always something with floyd. That fighter can't be that good he's cheating. Gloves with no padding, steroids.

Comment

smh come on man

Comment

Not sure it works the same as when you doing it to a person.

Pretty sure they have some legal grounds for something just dont know what.

I was gonna write up a thread about the ramifications of Mayweather implications of Everlast gloves and Reyes gloves when the Owner of Mayweather preferred gloves Grants Ellis Grant said on video that their is absolutely nothing wrong with neither gloves this is INCLUDING the Baby Blue ones. but it was getting late and I was tired so I didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  The problem is yo boi Floyd. People is getting tired Dunn. There's always something for him to cry about. Got damm!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    lol have you been reading what Floyd has been saying about the gloves
                    Everlast needs to step up there rep is on the line. Sombody needs to tell Floyd to shut the fock up befor he gets a lawsuit on his hands

Comment

Working...
                    X