No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Takes Aim at Racist Twitter Attackers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Glad Tyson Fury is standing up against Twitter racism... i'm sick of it.

Racism against Whites isn't frowned upon like it is against other races/ethnicities. It offends me how whites are treated by the media and boxing fans.

Good job Tyson Fury
    You should be offended by ALL forms of racism, not just when it offends one particular community.

Comment

Fury tweeted out racist comments from his account several times before, there was even a boxing scene story about that situation during the Fury vs Johnson build up.. Fury claimed it was some relatives who were running the account while he was away in training and they were the source of his racist tweets.. Well I guess what goes around comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by cam89 View Post
        Actually that's not true at all. You obviously know nothing of anthropology or genetics.

Hes spot on. As a species there is only one extant representative of hominid. If you want to say races are sub-species of humans you might have a debate. But the definition of a species is that individuals can produce fertile offspring. Ive never once read any peer reviewed journal that makes the crazy claim that race of ppl X cant breed with race of ppl Y.

Oh and ill put my degrees in biology and genetics up against yours any day

Comment

Working...
        X