Who can i sue,or what can i do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    Sue the Mayans, I'll vouch for you..
    but you are one among their descendants, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      but you are one among their descendants, no?
      Yes I 'm just trying to get closer to my ancestors..

Comment

Yes I 'm just trying to get closer to my ancestors..
        Fair enough but you just made larry's life more complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          Fair enough but you just made larry's life more complicated.
          That's impossible, lol..

Comment

That's impossible, lol..
            but not improbable. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              I went and hit 4 hoes raw and ********d all of them,got fronted 5 pounds of weed and fucked off the money..all because i thought the world would end yesterday and here i am still here...what am i suppose to do now??can i file a lawsuit on someone over this bull****??i could have 4 kids on the way,plus some people may be looking for me...what kind of bull**** is this?
              if you have four kids from four different baby mommas on the way your world will end around September 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                I went and hit 4 hoes raw and ********d all of them,got fronted 5 pounds of weed and fucked off the money..all because i thought the world would end yesterday and here i am still here...what am i suppose to do now??can i file a lawsuit on someone over this bull****??i could have 4 kids on the way,plus some people may be looking for me...what kind of bull**** is this?
                ********d? That is funny. I don't even know what that is, but it sounds funny. Don't get wrong I am into ****os, but I don't really have the ****o language down. I would say, next time, don't count your chickens before they hatch, or something? Good luck with the four kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                  ********d? That is funny. I don't even know what that is, but it sounds funny. Don't get wrong I am into ****os, but I don't really have the ****o language down. I would say, next time, don't count your chickens before they hatch, or something? Good luck with the four kids.
                  Larry is the only person i've ever heard use the word "********" outside of ****

Its just cumming inside a girl......or guy(i dont discriminated)

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Larry is the only person i've ever heard use the word "********" outside of ****

Its just cumming inside a girl......or guy(i dont discriminated)
                    I noticed that, too. It's really funny to hear that word used in regular conversation. I love it. LarryX is literally the coolest person I know, I am not kidding at all. I dig your style, LarryX.

Comment

Working...
                    X