No announcement yet.

Broner vs. Marquez @ 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs. Marquez @ 135?

Let's say Adrien Broner is just as good at 135, and fights Juan Manuel Marquez who comes back down to 135 without any issues.

Who wins?

EDIT: I see plenty of comparisons between Floyd and Broner, with no surprise. Let's not forget, Floyd had every single advantage, including size.

Broner seems to have outgrown 130 big time, and may be perfectly fine at 135 or 140 (hell, he was 147lbs in the ring against Escobedo).

Broner and JMM may be comparable in size, but Marquez has more experience at the 135-147 range.

JMM will be the "bigger" guy in this match up.

I have Marquez by UD, 116-112, in a somewhat difficult/competitive fight.
    The Problem via KO/TKO
    7.32%
    The Problem via Decision
    18.29%
    Dinamita via KO/TKO
    42.68%
    Dinamita via Decision
    31.71%
    Last edited by boxingsmash69; 07-23-2012, 04:43 AM.

Broner. too fast, too powerful for JMM at this stage.

Comment

It's an awkward clash of styles, but I think Marquez wins the decision. Too smart, too experienced.

Comment

Marquez dont want none of broner. It would be a similar outcome as floyd vs marquez. Only difference is broner might get hit more than floyd because hes a young dude still. Unanimous decision for broner

Comment

A Problem 4 Marquez ,another Mayweather effect

Comment

I haven't seen much of Broner. Part of me thinks that he's too young and hungry for Marquez, but then again he basically beat Pacquiao, who is by no means shot, old or faded.

Comment

Marquez, broner is not may weather , how will broner react once he gets popped. By a few uppercuts ? Marquez will beat him Diaz style

Comment

Wow this is hilarious, dude beats Escobedo and now he can beat one of the greatest fighters ever? Even at 38 Marquez is no joke, I actually think he's top 5 P4P. Broner IS NO MAYWEATHER! Did you see his face last night? Swelling and he was bleeding. When does that happen to Mayweather besides in the Cotto fight? Marquez would tag this dude with that right hand all night and school the young kid. No competition for Dinamita.

Comment

Marquez in a hard fight.

Comment

Broner's a good fighter,He is still on the up rise & learning. Adrien still has some learning to do though, which will come with time so hes still Green

With that being said and no disrespect to Broner,But Juan Manuel Marquez Slices him up at this point. Broners inexperience will play into the hands of a real p4p threat in Marquez

Broner is no Mayweather, how will Adrien react to getting countered all night with precision punching? he's just not ready yet

Marquez Via late stoppage

Comment

Working...
                    X