Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN: (VIDEO) Was Mayweather exposed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, both of these guys are effing clowns. Both of them don't know anything about boxing history. They only read the talking points rather than do research themselves. But what can you expect from guys who work at ESPN.

Stephen A must've forgot that Cotto fought Michael Jennings and Joshua Clottey (a fight Floyd said that Cotto lost) after Margarito. And Skip with his stupid ass Pac boners. Pac fought Cotto at a catchweight and had a noob trainer.

What dumbasses.

Comment

Why people continue to post that garbage on here baffles me.

Skip Bayless doesn't even believe the nonsense he spews out.

He says all this stuff for shock value and to get viewers to his show.

Comment

Why even post this on here. This dude skip is a hater. He is always hating on Lebron too. Can't give respect where its due. Its funny how he says "Mayweather was exposed" but then turns around and try to dance around the Manny vs Marquez fight. Skip said that Manny would KO Marquez in 4 rounds before that fight happened mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          God, both of these guys are effing clowns. Both of them don't know anything about boxing history. They only read the talking points rather than do research themselves. But what can you expect from guys who work at ESPN.

Stephen A must've forgot that Cotto fought Michael Jennings and Joshua Clottey (a fight Floyd said that Cotto lost) after Margarito. And Skip with his stupid ass Pac boners. Pac fought Cotto at a catchweight and had a noob trainer.

What dumbasses.
          THat's how a lot of media outlets work though when they cover fights. I remember somebody I knew commenting on how he went to the presser for the Pac/Marquez fight and some girl who wrote for some website asked him how many rounds were in boxing. He said he almost slapped her.
          Basically... they do this to bring more attention to whatever they write for.
          Honestly, the only time you see boxing is between Mayweather and Cotto.... and Wlad, I remember they brought him up on there once for the Haye fight.

Comment

Working...
          X