Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is ATG radio's show problem? (IMPORTANT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is ATG radio's show problem? (IMPORTANT)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/all-tim...iaries-hosted-

Shane Langford was on there show. They treated Shane like ****, talking to him as if he was literally ******ed. This idiot Angelique asked him if he gave amir khan "protein shakes" trying to lure him into saying somthing.

They even laughed at him during the show.

THOUGHTS?

Im not sure if you guys saw my interview with Shane, but he sounded MUCH more excited and willing to talk.

That dushbag andrew hartley even asked shane if he planned on fighting again, had he been beatin up to many times to forget that shane only has one eye?

Comment

So it's finally started. It's not enough to troll all day promoting your radio show, but now you're going after the so called competition.

Sidenote: Just from the first minute of that video, the guy did sound like a ******. For a minute, I thought it was some parody.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
        So it's finally started. It's not enough to troll all day promoting your radio show, but now you're going after the so called competition.

Sidenote: Just from the first minute of that video, the guy did sound like a ******. For a minute, I thought it was some parody.
        your an idiot, did you even watch both interviews? compare how shane talked on mine to theres

this has nothing to do about my show, im just pissed off they were being *******s to shane.... i talk to shane all the time hes a cool guy he doesnt deserve that

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
          your an idiot, did you even watch both interviews? compare how shane talked on mine to theres

this has nothing to do about my show, im just pissed off they were being *******s to shane.... i talk to shane all the time hes a cool guy he doesnt deserve that

I'm not comparing anything to anything. You (A online radio host) made a video jabbing at another Radio show and I gave my opinion.

If this thread had come from someone else NOT being another Radio host, I'd have no problem and wouldn't have said anything.

Comment

I'm not comparing anything to anything. You (A online radio host) made a video jabbing at another Radio show and I gave my opinion.

If this thread had come from someone else NOT being another Radio host, I'd have no problem and wouldn't have said anything.
            Im a fan of ATG radio? They have 2 segments, "Andrew Hartley Kid Thunder Diares" (which was this one wih langford)... and they have there main one with frank stea and tim kudgis(boxing writer).. this one with langford is a joke, im good friends with frank he supports my show also, this inparticular show with hartley just pissed me off

Comment

Ab smashing all the competition,I like that

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Ab smashing all the competition,I like that
                Hahah nah man, no beef!

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                  Im a fan of ATG radio? They have 2 segments, "Andrew Hartley Kid Thunder Diares" (which was this one wih langford)... and they have there main one with frank stea and tim kudgis(boxing writer).. this one with langford is a joke, im good friends with frank he supports my show also, this inparticular show with hartley just pissed me off
                  Then why don't you take it up with them instead of making a thread about it where nobody really gives a ****.

If Frank is your friend, what would he say to you making threads about them on other forums. Yeah exactly.

Comment

Then why don't you take it up with them instead of making a thread about it where nobody really gives a ****.

If Frank is your friend, what would he say to you making threads about them on other forums. Yeah exactly.
                    Am i making a thread about him? yeah exactly. maybe if you actually listened to what i posted you would understand that

Comment

Working...
                    X