No announcement yet.

who beleives Illuminati exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    I've read all of Dan Brown's books. Great entertainment. And there is a reason u find them in the fiction section of the book shop......they want u to believe its not real!

Got it in One !

Comment

I've read all of Dan Brown's books. Great entertainment. And there is a reason u find them in the fiction section of the book shop......they want u to believe its not real!
      The other reason is that they're not real.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
        The other reason is that they're not real.
        Spolier alert for a few of Dan Brown's books.

u mean Jesus wasnt married and had a child, the pope wasnt assisinated, antimater didnt blow up the vatican, and that scientists didnt manage to measure the weight of a soul as it left the human body?

****, you've ruined those books for me.

Comment

Spolier alert for a few of Dan Brown's books.

u mean Jesus wasnt married and had a child, the pope wasnt assisinated, antimater didnt blow up the vatican, and that scientists didnt manage to measure the weight of a soul as it left the human body?

****, you've ruined those books for me.
          Ah, i thought u meant books on the illuminati.
          I must read his last book.

Comment

Ah, i thought u meant books on the illuminati.
            I must read his last book.
            its my second fave after angels and demons (even though the ending of that was ****ing stupid). Better than the Da vinci code imo.
            A lot of it is pretty far fetched (to be expected) but i read it in 2 days, couldnt put it down.

Comment

its my second fave after angels and demons (even though the ending of that was ****ing stupid). A lot of it is pretty far fetched (to be expected) but i read it in 2 days, couldnt put it down.
              Angels and demons is better than the davinci code?

Comment

Angels and demons is better than the davinci code?
                i thought it was, i enjoyed the whole CERN and antimatter storyline - especially as i read that book around about the same time as it heard that CERN were close to starting up that reactor thingy they have underground on the news.

On top of that i didnt read the di vince code when it made all the headlines in the press, i'm not a big reader and thought it wouldnt be my cup of tea. I saw the movie, thought it wasn't bad, and everyone that had read the book told me that the movie was absolute ****e compared to the book so i bought it for a long haul plane journey. Already knew what was going to happen when i was reading it so it took the shine of it.

Comment

Working...
                X