Collapse
No announcement yet.

cottos tampa mansion is RENTED....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what? He doesn't live there all year round. That **** is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
      if you listen closely the narrator says cottos living in a rented mansion....i had to rewind like 3 times to swallow that pill.........but floyds big boy crib is paid in full........cotto resigned with top rank and he still aint cakin like the bosses.........wtf dog......
      [IMG]http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/5803/original/Batman-are-you-dense-are-you-******ed.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        I don't give a fuck.

That mansion was on some Scarface Al Capone ****.
        true.....plus they raised their drinks like some real mob ass dudes!!

Comment

SO FUCKING WHAT?

he's smart not to buy a house he's not going to live in for the majority of the year. if he did, he'd end up just like floyd: owing money he doesn't have.

Comment

I think the only time anyone with money buys a mansion in another place, is because they make it a second home that they visit a certain time of year.

Again, everyone with any type of money does this. Usually, people will vacation or go on business trips to certain place for a couple of months and just rent a place like that out so they can stay in luxury. Matter of a fact here are a few pics of this nice spot in Hawaii(or one of those islands off of it) that is rented out a lot. Total cost is over 50 million to buy, but it is rented out for a good price.

If your money was right, would you stay at a hotel or a place like this?

Last edited by Khalid X; 10-25-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

As you know, monetary wealth is the measure of a person's worth. Like Bernie Madoff, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
                if you listen closely the narrator says cottos living in a rented mansion....i had to rewind like 3 times to swallow that pill.........but floyds big boy crib is paid in full........cotto resigned with top rank and he still aint cakin like the bosses.........wtf dog......
                he rented the mansion for his camp.

he doesn't live in tampa.

he rented the mansion for the duration of his training in tampa.

lame.

Comment

My favorite boxer has a better house than your favorite boxer!!!

Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    true.....plus they raised their drinks like some real mob ass dudes!!
                    That **** was funny to me. The whole pool scene.

Comment

LOLOL you guys cant even afford a middle class house and you think you have the right to laugh at cotto's bankroll..... SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X