No announcement yet.

Yori Boy Campas, second attempt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yori Boy Campas, second attempt

I already posted a thread about him, but got no replies at all. I thought I might give it another try, because I like this guy. He looks sympathetic. And funny. Did you see him talking after the Camacho fight? Lol! He said that his wife of fifteen years didn't hug him as much as Macho did!

Anyway, he is a good fighter and one of the best LMWs in the 90's. He just couldn't stand his ground against the very best, like Oscar and Fernando. But he beat Raul Marquez, a tough SOB.

OH COME ON NOW!! DOESN'T ANYBODY HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT HIM??!

Comment

....You mad?

Comment

Him vs. Trinidad was a short slugfest, even though Tito did a number on him.

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
          Him vs. Trinidad was a short slugfest, even though Tito did a number on him.
          I haven't seen that...yet. Now I'm waiting for TGA and catalinul to sign on. Eager to hear their comments on him.

Comment

He can play paul kersey in death wish 6

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post
              He can play paul kersey in death wish 6
              Lol, youre right! The moment I saw him I thought he looked like a Charles Bronson dead ringer.

Comment

you forgot Trinidad.....he knocked Trinidad down but Trinidad came back
                his fight is gonna be in San Antonio vs Camacho Jr. i'll probably be there...does anyone know when it is?

Comment

Originally posted by ji23 View Post
                  you forgot Trinidad.....he knocked Trinidad down but Trinidad came back
                  his fight is gonna be in San Antonio vs Camacho Jr. i'll probably be there...does anyone know when it is?
                  31st October I believe. He'll kick that brat's ass. Btw, I thought he was doing well against Vargas until he quit. Well, he did catch some good clean shots in the last round, but he won the 6th imo.

Comment

he was doing well.......can't wait for that because boxing isn't really big here in San Antonio and not a lot of good boxing matches are held here there have been a couple usually people from other countries come to watch the fights for example when manny fought barrera and when he fought solis here there were nothing but people from Mexico and the Philipines....still haven't found out were to get the tickets or where it is even being held but i will probably go

Comment

Working...
                    X