Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My BoxingScene Friends, I'm Leaving Till Sometime In May...(Need To Focus)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
    You'll still peek, Truth. Maybe not post but you'll peek.
    I agree.

He'll just spend 5 hours a week on here instead of 50.

This is your life. Leaving would be like cutting off a limb, and you cant concentrate in school if you're missing a limb can you? haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      I agree.

This is your life. Leaving would be like cutting off a limb, and you cant concentrate in school if you're missing a limb can you? haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
        I agree.

its not my life, but i like coming on here...

Comment

Originally posted by psycadelic View Post
          you were just testing them, admit it
          honestly, although it may seem that way, no....last night, i really wasn't going to comeback till mid may.

Comment

im leaving sometime in the coming months, i need to get some **** together...gone for a while. ill have access to internet whilst abroad im sure...

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
              im leaving sometime in the coming months, i need to get some **** together...gone for a while. ill have access to internet whilst abroad im sure...
              i'll hire someone to drive a stake through your heart while you're abroad. he'll be sweating profusely and he'll sport muttonchop sideburns on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                I had a real ****ty semester in college last semester, just ****ed around too much. one of my distractions is message boards like this(and Aim too), its just fun to come on here when i should be doing my homework....

I have to do good this semester, so i think its best that i don't post here until after final exams in may.

peace,

gold mac, megstarr, oldgringo, lep, next in line, jack, megadude, sis, skilled(good luck with that album), lefhook, fix, reedickyaluss(good luck to roy, we'll talk when i get back) etc.

I'll be back........i need to drink some academic juice first.
                hope you figure everything out and get your school grind on my man. clear the mechanism, form a plan of attack and kick some ass in school. it's important anyway. then come back and listen to some of this:

Comment

good luck man

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                    I've decided that i'm going to stay, but just not come on as much...

thanks though.
                    Damn homey, don't make us all worry like that man.. Still, I knew you would pull a Hopkins

Comment

way to step up your school game, Truth!

Comment

Working...
                      X