Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil prices drop 20 dollars in a week and a half. Coincidence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 75th View Post
    Everything is the fault of Bush and those evil GOP's.

Blow me, you ****ing tree hugger.
    Define treehugger dip****.

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
      I think you fit the bill to a t; you worthless piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by scap View Post
        That's too deep for him to comprehend. He probably heard it on Fox news, and decided to keep using the term.

I think Tyson 77 is Karl Rove masquerading as an inbred hillbilly from KY. He knows no one would ever catch on to him if he hides behind that sort of excusable ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
          That's too deep for him to comprehend. He probably heard it on Fox news, and decided to keep using the term.

I think Tyson 77 is Karl Rove masquerading as an inbred hillbilly from KY. He knows no one would ever catch on to him if he hides behind that sort of excusable ignorance.
          Next time I'm in Austin, I'll drop a ring and we can exchange ideas on life and other matters.

You punk moth****er

Comment

You punk moth****er

Nice spelling! Thanks for proving my point dumb ass...

Comment

Next time I'm in Austin, I'll drop a ring and we can exchange ideas on life and other matters.

You punk moth****er

75th is gonna kick some liberal ass!

That texas loser wont stand a chance against a U.S. Ranger.

Comment

I got a haircut ten days ago, just when oil prices began to drop. Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  offshore drilling should be banned. we didnt need it last year, we dont need it this year.

i almost puked when i saw a Mccain ad the other day talking about how Barack doesent care about Americans cause he doesent want us to drill offshore and continue to pay more and more for gas.

gas would not be 4 dollars a gallon if we elected John Kerry and offshore drilling would not even be worth mentioning. The republicans have gotten rich off the war and now they want to get rich off the solution, its disgusting and dispicable

does anyone honestly believe that if we drill offshore that gas is going to be cheaper?

because it certainly won't

this is just another "Republicans in bed with big oil" idea. oil companies have to look harder and farther for oil all the time, this is a way for the Pubs to give their precious oil companies easy access to untapped reserves, which will allow exorbitant profits without ever dropping the price more than 50 cents a gallon.
                  and too top it off it would be at least 10 years before we would even see an effect to offshore drilling and the difference would bearly be noticable

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
                    Nice spelling! Thanks for proving my point dumb ass...
                    Well when you type as fast as I do, mistakes happen. I'm sure you mom knows a thing or 2 about that.

Kid you're just a ****ing liberal punk who is so far up the left's ass it's laughable.

Too bad I stay in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      75th is gonna kick some liberal ass!

That texas loser wont stand a chance against a U.S. Ranger.
                      Sure he is! It looks like he got you excited Tyson... does the fact he is a Republican carrying a gun turn you on? You closet ****sexual! I bet that other **** is one of your alts. Wouldn't a Ranger have better things to do than talk **** on the internet? I'd hope that our tax dollars were being spent to "liberate" Iraq instead of on Boxingscene.

Comment

Working...
                      X