• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's necessary

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sh!thead View Post
        If it's anyone I dislike boxing related, it's Leonard Ellerbe. He is just a really weird obnoxious type of person.
        I don't believe you know what obnoxious means.

Comment

If it's anyone I dislike boxing related, it's Leonard Ellerbe. He is just a really weird obnoxious type of person.
          weird.. maybe. but obnoxious? why?

ellerbe is always the first one from team mayweather to walk over to the losing fighter and give him some words of encouragement. the hbo crew even pointed it out once or twice that he acctually rushed across the ring after some real asswhuppins.

nobody really knows anything about him, other than that hes supposably gay. he seems like a nice guy though, did a decent job of working floyds corner in the baldomir fight when roger was banned from the ring. more knowledgeable than most hangarounds, not to mention most ppl on this site for that matter.

hes just a random dude, no real reason to like or dislike him.

Comment

Nothing wrong with ellerbe. We don't really know anything about him, so no point in judging him like this.

Comment

dont thank me anyway, ****

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Roses View Post
                dont thank me anyway, ****
                just embed the video for me...........what I asked for in OP.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                  just embed the video for me...........what I asked for in OP.
                  i've already gave you the necessary procedures, your just being a baby now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Roses View Post
                    i've already gave you the necessary procedures, your just being a baby now.
                    just do what I asked or leave...........simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                      Nothing wrong with ellerbe. We don't really know anything about him, so no point in judging him like this.
                      Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      weird.. maybe. but obnoxious? why?

ellerbe is always the first one from team mayweather to walk over to the losing fighter and give him some words of encouragement. the hbo crew even pointed it out once or twice that he acctually rushed across the ring after some real asswhuppins.

nobody really knows anything about him, other than that hes supposably gay. he seems like a nice guy though, did a decent job of working floyds corner in the baldomir fight when roger was banned from the ring. more knowledgeable than most hangarounds, not to mention most ppl on this site for that matter.

hes just a random dude, no real reason to like or dislike him.
                      I didn't know that. I am referring to the fact that he is always all over Floyd. He gets right in the middle of the situation between Shane and Floyd and falls on his ass. Just seems very annoying.
                      Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                      I don't believe you know what obnoxious means.
                      Screw off.

Comment

Working...
                      X