No announcement yet.

My problem with Liberals Demonizing patriots' interrogation tactics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My problem with Liberals Demonizing patriots' interrogation tactics

I'm watching Hannity right now, and there are 2 ladies on who know absolutely nothing about the military, terrorism, or anything to do with America's security.

They say, "TERRORISTS MURDER, WE DO NOT DO THAT", then she said that is "McCain's tactics".... Meanwhile they DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Why does ANYBODY feel bad for Khalid Sheikh Mohamed???? He masterminded the killing of 3,000 innocents! Besides him, only 2 terrorist have been "tortured". Bad people. With terrorist knowledge.

IMO, if you can't find it within yourself to support torturing or disagreeing with torturing an extremely bad person to extract crucial information to protect innocent lives, you don't belong in America. Go live in India, or Iran, see why we need to protect freedom you moron

This wouldn't even be a problem if the left didn't compromise national security by putting out a top-secret memo.

I don't get why it's called the "Radical Left" if the "Conservative Right" likes to water board and torture people. Hmmmmmm. Just a thought. I don't know much of politics. I'm 16 and I don't know jack ****.
    Last edited by Piggu; 04-23-2009, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
      I don't get why it's called the "Radical Left" if the "Conservative Right" likes to water board and torture people. Hmmmmmm. Just a thought. I don't know much of politics.
      All you need to know about Liberal politics can be seen by this interrogation mess they created. They feel bad for our enemies, punish those who help America, blame others (as loud and as much as they can), and apologizing to EVERYBODY. Meanwhile, Obama (who I mistakenly voted for) is a complete ROOK in foreign relations. Even the French ridicule him.

Comment

Because people are innocent until proven guilty. Torture warps our ability to PROVE that people are guilty because they will say anything under torture.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
          I'm watching Hannity right now, and there are 2 ladies on who know absolutely nothing about the military, terrorism, or anything to do with America's security.

They say, "TERRORISTS MURDER, WE DO NOT DO THAT", then she said that is "McCain's tactics".... Meanwhile they DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Why does ANYBODY feel bad for Khalid Sheikh Mohamed???? He masterminded the killing of 3,000 innocents! Besides him, only 2 terrorist have been "tortured". Bad people. With terrorist knowledge.

IMO, if you can't find it within yourself to support torturing or disagreeing with torturing an extremely bad person to extract crucial information to protect innocent lives, you don't belong in America. Go live in India, or Iran, see why we need to protect freedom you moron

This wouldn't even be a problem if the left didn't compromise national security by putting out a top-secret memo.

.....Absolutely correct!!! The memo release was beyond anything I would have expected from this guy. I guess he doesn't remember or he doesn't know that the CIA has a possible link to the Kennedy asassination. Pissing off the CIA is never a good idea. This guy seems to be pissing off alot of people in a very short amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
            Because people are innocent until proven guilty. Torture warps our ability to PROVE that people are guilty because they will say anything under torture.
            Why bother arguing logic with an ALT? He is only on here to bait responses.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
              .....Absolutely correct!!! The memo release was beyond anything I would have expected from this guy. I guess he doesn't remember or he doesn't know that the CIA has a possible link to the Kennedy asassination. Pissing off the CIA is never a good idea. This guy seems to be pissing off alot of people in a very short amount of time.
              If the CIA are using illegal practices we should know about it. What about Cheney, who wants to release more classified memos?

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
                O.k. look up "Khalid Sheikh Muhammad"........ Come back when you know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                  I know pissing off the CIA is a bad idea. I know its history, lol....but I'm not talking about that at all. He's compromising national security conveniently for our enemies. I'm not sure if its that he's weak or he's un-American.... why is he all in bed with Chavez and Castro?
                  Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
                  Why bother arguing logic with an ALT? He is only on here to bait responses.
                  If the CIA are using illegal practices we should know about it. What about Cheney, who wants to release more classified memos?
                  Stop trying to spin, we are in the No Spin Zone right now. Go away, you are the alt you moron.

Comment

....Cheney wants memo's released detailing the valuable information we attained from pouring a little water of a guy's face. Obama didn't want that part getting out. Imagine that huh. Nice liberal agenda. This guy comes across as the weakest president in the history of this nation right now. He's kissing all of our enemies asses and appologizing for us being the pinnacle of freedom and a bastion of hope. Sad ****ing times right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X