Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i put pictures in my message box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tennesseeboy View Post
    still aint working :-/
    I've explained it the best I possibly can.

The only other suggestion I have that is if you are willing to, you could PM me your account password, and I'd log out, log in on your account, and fix your sig for you. Then you could change the password once I'm done.

Comment

could you help me please..i want to change the font of my name above my avatar..how do i do this??

Comment

Originally posted by peleroy View Post
        could you help me please..i want to change the font of my name above my avatar..how do i do this??
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vbplaza.php?

Click on "Username Options", and once you're there you should see "Change username Font", it will be on the second line of options.

You need points to purchase the change though, and only certain font styles are supported, so make sure you go with something most users can see and recognize.

It's not wise to go with a very unique font, because most users probably haven't downloaded the scripts/updates to see such fonts.

You can also change the color of your username there, and add a shadow, make it glow, underline it, make it bold, italic, etc....

As I said, all of these actions costs small amounts of points.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vbplaza.php?

Click on "Username Options", and once you're there you should see "Change username Font", it will be on the second line of options.

You need points to purchase the change though, and only certain font styles are supported, so make sure you go with something most users can see and recognize.

It's not wise to go with a very unique font, because most users probably haven't downloaded the scripts/updates to see such fonts.

You can also change the color of your username there, and add a shadow, make it glow, underline it, make it bold, italic, etc....

As I said, all of these actions costs small amounts of points.
          Small amounts huh? Just cause your fancy pants ass is e-ballin over here, don't mean you gotta **** on us lower e-class fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
            Small amounts huh? Just cause your fancy pants ass is e-ballin over here, don't mean you gotta **** on us lower e-class fools.
            You got me.

EDIT : By the way, what do you think Hopkins says when he leans down in your sig video?

Comment

thanks bro..il have a go at that later thanks

Comment

another thing bro how do i change the contender under my name to something else??thanks

Comment

You got me.

EDIT : By the way, what do you think Hopkins says when he leans down in your sig video?
                  Lemme blast the volume and check that part of the fight. Hold on...

Comment

You got me.

Bernard: "You niggas tried to steal my mmm-weed??! You betta get down or lay down!!"
                    Morrade: "Owwwwwww..."

One thing I always wondered, is how do you get your rep count so high. I got like thousands upon thousands of green k points, but my rep count is only 3.
                    Last edited by Spiegelo; 04-08-2009, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peleroy View Post
                      another thing bro how do i change the contender under my name to something else??thanks
                      Same link I provided you with, only click on "User Title Options" instead of "Username Options".

Comment

Working...
                      X