Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this talk about ******s, what about fukin Laiggers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this talk about ******s, what about fukin Laiggers?

I always hear every one talk about white people only. Fuk that! What about latinos that try to be black? I have absolutely no love for those. Especially those light skinned puerto ricans/dominicans that are hard core on a mission to be black. Not only latinos but that also goes for asians, middle eastern, and a **** load of others. Oh god i want to shoot latinos or asians that say ******. Im tired of this racist bull ****. Im tired of hearing the modern youth put so much emphasis on white people indulging in black culture. When you see a middle eastern or asian rocking the latest baggy matching roca wear, sean john, ecko, tennis shoes and walking with limps...THATS ALLL WRONG!!! I also hate those trends themselves disregarding who wears them. so spread the word cause thats really racist. what about other races that try to be white?

How many liaggers are on this site? I bet they make up 25% of boxingscene

Comment

what about blacks who try to act "white"...
      what is acting "white" anyway or "black" I never knew certain races had to follow certain guidlines to how they should act.

Comment

damn so i do i fall in the category of liagger if im dark skinned?

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
          what is acting "white" anyway or "black" I never knew certain races had to follow certain guidlines to how they should act.
          those are Called.."Whacks"

Comment

Nobody should act like that full stop.

It makes them look like a ****, even black people ... Its not acting black, its acting like a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
              well thats the craziest thing i ever heard :dry:

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                those are Called.."Whacks"

Comment

Working...
                X