Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that Tom Brady will ever play for another NFL team?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think that Tom Brady will ever play for another NFL team?

Me and a few friends were arguing about Tom Brady being one of those players in pro sports that is untouchable and will never play for another team. Over the past, a few big name franchise qb's that you would have never thought would play for another team ended up playing for different organizations. So what are the chances that Tom Brady will ever QB for another team?
    Good chance
    20.00%
    Slim chance
    60.00%
    No chance
    20.00%
    Last edited by thesenuts; 08-17-2013, 10:13 PM.

Joe Montana was traded to the Chiefs in 93

anything is possible

Comment

If a player is traded by the owner, does the player not have a say in it?.

Comment

Yes. Unless he gets hurt and cannot play. Brady is one of those athletes who is always finding little things to get pissed about to motivate himself, and when the Pats eventually don't want to pay him, he'll go somewhere else with a "**** you" attitude wanting to prove them wrong.

Comment

If Kraft continues to throw that paper at him ..he'll stay..I think bellichek will leave first before Brady does.

Comment

You never know. All I know is Brady is the best QB of his generation, and even if he never wins or makes it to another super bowl, I have him at number 2 or 3 all time.

Comment

things change in time. he wants to play into his 40's.

who knows what sort of quantity he'll be then. his production is going to drop off at some point.

farve moved on
              manning moved on

i'm thinking that he'll move on if he doesn't retire on top with a superbowl win.

Comment

RIght now I would say he will retire as a patriot.

But I could see the team and him going in different directions if they start to suck (which seems unlikely) or if he gets a serious injury (like Manning)

Comment

Working...
                X