Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout on Canelo: Does He Have The Balls To Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    sorry trout back of the line your too boring no power too slick youll never sell tickets , alvarez is more worried about losing cash than losing to your wimpy ass, Canelo is smart to go after mayweather, besides trout your not that good canelo would smoke you anyway in a fight youve not earned in any way shape or form boxing is about spectacle your just too boring,14ko fighters dont capture anyones attention sorry....
    That was the dumbest comment that I ever heard. Trout smoked Cotto and the fight wasn't even close. Name one good fighter that Canelo has fought just one!! Gomez, Lopez, Matthew Hatton, were not big box office draws or had any power. Trout beats Alvarez easily.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      A win over #4 ranked Miguel Cotto? I think Canelo beats him, but not destroys him. I think it's a good fight, and a fight that needs to happen. You have to admit it's a huge step up for Canelo.
      2 losses in a row and he's still number 4?
      JMW must be more scarce than I thought

Comment

Hope Trout continues to shine and get big fights. Went to high school with his younger brother!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
          sorry trout back of the line your too boring no power too slick youll never sell tickets , alvarez is more worried about losing cash than losing to your wimpy ass, Canelo is smart to go after mayweather, besides trout your not that good canelo would smoke you anyway in a fight youve not earned in any way shape or form boxing is about spectacle your just too boring,14ko fighters dont capture anyones attention sorry....
          Troll, go back to your rickety bridge & charge tolls for people to cross....

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
          Trout is a good guy, fights hard, comes to fight, is in great shape, bangs if he has to, but he's over his head if he thinks he can handle Canelo. Canelo is on the verge of the second coming of Marvin Hagler. Nobody wants to fight Canelo but for a big payday. Mayweather won't even fight him for the payday. This guy is becoming a twisted steel wrecking machine. He will carve Chavez up like firewood. Sergio carrying his hands around his waste fill get from Canelo early, which Chavez could not finish, because he was stoned. Not to many guys are willing to fight Canelo. He's too big for Pacquiao. Get used to it. If Canelo doesn't lose his desire or killer instinct, and so long as he stays out of trouble and in outstanding shape, he'll reign as the unified Champion for many years.
          Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I knew I should of stopped reading at that.
          You ain't lying! Hagler?! Someone needs to step back real SLOWLY from the computer & don't come back.....

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          Honestly I´d rather see Canelo vs other top 154 fighters, when Trout fought Canelo´s brother (C- fighter) he couldn´t even put a good show on.
          1. Canelo fights C-fighters
          2. Canelo fights old, shot fighters
          3. Canelo fights undersized fighters
          4. Canelo said he wanted to avenge his brother's defeat

So, your point is what again? And re: #4 - talk is real cheap.......

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Canelo saw what Trout did to Cotto and he **** his pants and ran away from the arena as fast as he could
            LOLOLOL You guys are idiots if you think he is scared. There is a lot of hate for Canelo in this blog, and I understand why but you guys are just getting ridiculous now.

Canelo will destroy the pillow fisted Trout. Sure, Trout will look decent in the first few rounds, once Canelo gets a hold of him with 2-3 punch combos to the body he will surely breakdown and kiss the canvass. Then you haters can come back and bring up some other excuse about why he is a hype-job. I can hear it now, "Sure he beat Trout, but he hasn't face somebody that is a real threat."

Give credit where it's due, you guys cry about him beating WW and old fighters, yet he lined up a very dangerous P. Will and (at the time what seemed to be) a very dangerous KO puncher with great speed in V. Ortiz. Give me a break with your crying.

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
              LOLOLOL You guys are idiots if you think he is scared. There is a lot of hate for Canelo in this blog, and I understand why but you guys are just getting ridiculous now.

Canelo will destroy the pillow fisted Trout. Sure, Trout will look decent in the first few rounds, once Canelo gets a hold of him with 2-3 punch combos to the body he will surely breakdown and kiss the canvass. Then you haters can come back and bring up some other excuse about why he is a hype-job. I can hear it now, "Sure he beat Trout, but he hasn't face somebody that is a real threat."

Give credit where it's due, you guys cry about him beating WW and old fighters, yet he lined up a very dangerous P. Will and (at the time what seemed to be) a very dangerous KO puncher with great speed in V. Ortiz. Give me a break with your crying.
              Uhhhh, why is it that when people speak the truth, they're "hating"? You know he fights old men & small dudes yourself, so how is it "hating"? Cotto lost & Canelo still want to fight him, whereas when Trout beat his brother, he said he wants to "avenge" the loss. Yeah, talk the talk, but why not walk the walk & fight Trout, especially if Trout is so "pillow-fisted"? And P-Will was never the same after Martinez laid him out. And Victor Ortiz is a nutjob, and is easily shaken from his game plan - don't you think that Canelo's people knew these things going in? C'mon man, stop it - open your eyes......

Comment

Starting to think people are overrating Canelo's power because he's KOing people a division or two below him.

Comment

You want the Truth??? Canelo will be ready for a guy like Trout when he's about 25. Age is a high price to pay for acquiring good boxing skills. Not saying he can't dance but he needs to learn how. an uppercut won't win a fight
                  especially wen the guy aint ther to take it. he has 12% of Trouts moves & 0% of FLOYDS!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                    Uhhhh, why is it that when people speak the truth, they're "hating"? You know he fights old men & small dudes yourself, so how is it "hating"? Cotto lost & Canelo still want to fight him, whereas when Trout beat his brother, he said he wants to "avenge" the loss. Yeah, talk the talk, but why not walk the walk & fight Trout, especially if Trout is so "pillow-fisted"? And P-Will was never the same after Martinez laid him out. And Victor Ortiz is a nutjob, and is easily shaken from his game plan - don't you think that Canelo's people knew these things going in? C'mon man, stop it - open your eyes......
                    My point is that any fight he makes, people will still cry and criticize. Even if he fights Trout (who he said he would btw). And if/when they do fight and Canelo KHTFO, people are still going to cry about something...i.e. "Trout wasn't a real threat." Yes, he hasn't face anyone, but it's not for a lack of trying (P-Will & Ortiz). These guys were legit threats and ppl still complain! i.e. "hating" Saying that he ONLY fights WW & Old Guys is half-true, without mentioning the willingness to fight P-Will & Ortiz.

P-Will was 'never' the same. Yes, Lara beat him, but he is a tricky boxer who can make anybody look bad. Style's make fights. On the other hand, P-Will clearly beat Noshida - not saying much I know, but he did win.

Victor 'Teddy Bear' Ortiz was still a very challenging fight at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrambo View Post
                      You want the Truth??? Canelo will be ready for a guy like Trout when he's about 25. Age is a high price to pay for acquiring good boxing skills. Not saying he can't dance but he needs to learn how. an uppercut won't win a fight
                      especially wen the guy aint ther to take it. he has 12% of Trouts moves & 0% of FLOYDS!
                      Bahahaha right! Remember this now, if/when they fight Canelo will take 3 punches to deliver 1 and by the middle rounds Trout will be on the canvass hanging out with Mr. Sandman. Give me a break, people are so pissed Canelo hasn't fought anyone they forget how good he is and say ridiculous things like Vanes, Lara and now Trout will beat him. Please.

Comment

Working...
                      X