(PIC)Joan Guzman with fractured leg and busted hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in my day this excuse for a boxer would have fought on one leg... Soft

Comment

Fractured leg or not he was getting beat and the score should have been wider with the 2KD's not called

Comment

all the best to guzman.

Comment

He wouldn't have won even if his leg was good me thinks. He was getting hit inside where he never used to, even by top class champions. His reflexes, sharpness is all gone. Way too much ring rust against a guy he would have completely embarrassed years ago.

I feel sorry for him. He finally gets his **** together and is too old now to compete. If he'd somehow stayed more active, even fighting hacks, he would have won this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Coward should have fought with a broken leg - trolls everywhere

Just being preemptive.

lol.
            No, it's dumbasses like Maniac and I'm So Sorry.

I tried to tell these idiots last night that Guzman was obviously hurt and fighting off sheer courage and heart.

These trolls began to say how the punches made him "quit". Wow

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              No, it's dumbasses like Maniac and I'm So Sorry.

I tried to tell these idiots last night that Guzman was obviously hurt and fighting off sheer courage and heart.

These trolls began to say how the punches made him "quit". Wow
              You are correct. Had Joan coming on. May have won had he not been injured.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                He wouldn't have won even if his leg was good me thinks. He was getting hit inside where he never used to, even by top class champions. His reflexes, sharpness is all gone. Way too much ring rust against a guy he would have completely embarrassed years ago.

I feel sorry for him. He finally gets his **** together and is too old now to compete. If he'd somehow stayed more active, even fighting hacks, he would have won this fight.
                He's never faced any top class champions so you can't make that point!

Comment

@ 771 views with only 16 replies, mine making 17.

Where are Maniac, I'm So Sorry and the other trolls with their "Guzman quit from getting hit to much" statements?

You would think guys would want to talk about facts and not speculate. This thread is proof that people just want to advocate trolls on NSB.

I think my time here is running near the end. I'm about 95% out the door.

Comment

damn, he's in bad shape.

I thought he was doing well the last 2-3 rounds when he finally decided to box and use his feet. Maybe he would have pulled it off maybe not. Regardless, seems like at age 36 time has caught up to him. Too bad.

Comment

so many things have gone wrong for this guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X