Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2016: Hillary Clinton v Marco Rubio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lulz at anyone thinking hill isn't going to put the beats on him.

Comment

She got ripped apart in 2008 when she was running why would she win next time she ran?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        She got ripped apart in 2008 when she was running why would she win next time she ran?
        I wouldn't say she was ripped apart. She'd have gotten the nomination except for Michigan and Florida, both of which she won as I remember.

BTW I hear a lot of talk about Hillary for 2 terms. Can you imagine what she'd look like in 12 years?

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-13-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Clinton isn't exactly right in the head.

Have you guys seen the video where Clinton was laughing and grinning like a crazed maniac while saying... WE CAME, WE SAW, HE (Gaddafi) DIED.

Americans should know that this woman is quite a monster.

Comment

4 years is too far off to start making predictions. One or both of them may be in the mix though.

Comment

Clinton is too uncharismatic, doubt the party would promote her again as a serious candidate.

Comment

There is no way Rubio could become the GOP nominee, let alone the president. He's a Cuban American and that's just not going to fly with the party of whites, period. Republicans can't afford to lose a single white vote, and if Rubio somehow emerged from the primaries, many white Republicans either won't vote at all or will support the challenger (assuming he or she is white). That's just how it is, and you're fooling yourself if you believe otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  There is no way Rubio could become the GOP nominee, let alone the president. He's a Cuban American and that's just not going to fly with the party of whites, period. Republicans can't afford to lose a single white vote, and if Rubio somehow emerged from the primaries, many white Republicans either won't vote at all or will support the challenger (assuming he or she is white). That's just how it is, and you're fooling yourself if you believe otherwise.
                  rubio may be of cuban descent, but he's still white. he'll be as diverse as you can get for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                    rubio may be of cuban descent, but he's still white. he'll be as diverse as you can get for them.
                    I'm no GOP fan, but I think they have enough sense to know their base. Maybe Rubio will be a VP pick, but they would be handing the presidency over to the Democrats if they push Rubio to the forefront. And do you think the southern red states are going for his wife as the First Lady? The Republicans shouldn't have pissed Crist off, he would've been a strong choice.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                      If not Rubio - I can see no other marketable GOPer. I'd vote for Ron Paul if I could - but he wont try again. If Rubio cant fix it for the GOP - I forsee eons of GOP being in opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X