No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Kirkland To Become a Mandatory Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Kirkland To Become a Mandatory Title Defense

As BoxingScene.com previously reported on Tuesday, a deal is nearly complete for Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) to defend his title against James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs) on September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Canelo was originally scheduled to fight Paul "The Punisher" Williams, who suffered serious injuries in a tragic motorcycle accident last Sunday in Atlanta.

[Click Here To Read More]

No bittching please, this is a legit mandatory, This is what Canelo needs to be the face of boxing, Canelo can outbox Kirkland all night and even KO him. Canelo is smarter than people give him credit for. The only thing that I don't like is that he throws most of his punches with all his power. Kirkland best chances is if Canelo trades with him all night.

Comment

Now is mandatory hahaha

Comment

Sure !! the guy is handicap!!! now is the mandatory?? ...hahaha before the don't want to know about KirKland....What a Joke ?the guy is handicap now they want to fight ...

Comment

Sulaiman needs to get his crooked story right. this fat bastard has created so many fake eliminator bouts that he himself doesnt know the full story. as the author states, Vanes HAS NEVER REJECTED A FIGHT VS KIRKLAND. that fight has never been offered to him since Kirkland suffered the injury vs Molina. so why is Kirkland getting the shot at Canelo instead of VAnes? VAnes is the higher ranked fighter on the WBC rankings and Kirkland has never won a final eliminator bout as the WBC loves to make these guys go through. someone help me understand with all the rhetoric the WBC has put forth how can they sit there and say Kirkland is the mandatory when VAnes is ranked above him and is willing to fight the champ?????

I wish Vanes and his camp would actually put a lawsuit against the WBC just like that heavyweight in the 1990's/early 2000's cant remember his name did and won a multi-million dollar settlement for same type of crap the WBC pulled on him back then.

Comment

Great fight!! Got Canelo by KO in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
              Sulaiman needs to get his crooked story right. this fat bastard has created so many fake eliminator bouts that he himself doesnt know the full story. as the author states, Vanes HAS NEVER REJECTED A FIGHT VS KIRKLAND. that fight has never been offered to him since Kirkland suffered the injury vs Molina. so why is Kirkland getting the shot at Canelo instead of VAnes? VAnes is the higher ranked fighter on the WBC rankings and Kirkland has never won a final eliminator bout as the WBC loves to make these guys go through. someone help me understand with all the rhetoric the WBC has put forth how can they sit there and say Kirkland is the mandatory when VAnes is ranked above him and is willing to fight the champ?????

I wish Vanes and his camp would actually put a lawsuit against the WBC just like that heavyweight in the 1990's/early 2000's cant remember his name did and won a multi-million dollar settlement for same type of crap the WBC pulled on him back then.
              Canelo will beat the breaks off of Vanes.. Dude is a bum who likes to talk too much ****t!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                Canelo will beat the breaks off of Vanes.. Dude is a bum who likes to talk too much ****t!
                thats besides the point, you idiot. stop doing so much crack. i wasnt talking about who would win and who wouldnt, learn to read and go to school and maybe you can comprehend what i am saying.

Comment

War canelo

Comment

the fight I've been waiting to see!!...I just hope Kirk aint rushing the shoulder....other than that, lets get it!!!

and yea, Lara SHOULD be mad....dude got the kind of fight game that Canelo need to test...Kirk bringing it and thats just about all he CAN do...but Lara can do so many other things that Canelo has probably never seen....at the end of the day, I'm glad Kirk is getting the fight...feel bad for Lara though, I feel as though he'd beat the ish outta Canelo....Kirk is gonna maul the kid

Comment

Working...
                    X