Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Hopkins chances against Dawson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a bhop fan...........but i think the ride is over.............i dont see him beating chad.............i wish i was wrong though...........

Comment

I actually think its 50/50 toss up of a coin. I'd favor Hopkins overall, but Chad has the tools to win this fight. I just don't know how mentally game Dawson is for a rough type of fighter like Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Dawson looked like complete crap in his last fight against that one bum, your money is safe..
        Dawson looked the same that Pascal looked against The Shark. No ones going to look great against The Shark, and I doubt anyone ever KO's The Shark because he knows how to survive.

Comment

You mean what are dawsons chances to beat hopkins?? Dawson looked rubbish in his last fight..b hop is gonna retire him..you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            You mean what are dawsons chances to beat hopkins?? Dawson looked rubbish in his last fight..b hop is gonna retire him..you'll see.
            Care to place a bet on that Bozz?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Care to place a bet on that Bozz?
              yes 150 million on hopkins.

Comment

Dawson over Hopkins - too young, very technical and moves alot

The unknown factor? Which Dawson shows up tonight. I think Dawson will be ready.

Comment

interesting points. Think I'll put my money on Dawson

Comment

Working...
                  X