Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What country has the most robberies and gift decisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What country has the most robberies and gift decisions?

What country robs the greatest number of foreign boxers of deserved wins?

Give some recent examples the past few years.
    Canada
    0.89%
    UK
    8.04%
    USA
    41.96%
    Turkey
    0.89%
    Germany
    40.18%
    Russia
    0.89%
    Mexico
    2.68%
    Japan
    1.79%
    France
    0.89%
    Australia
    1.79%

The poll is expired.

The US has become particularly bad now their once pre-eminent position in boxing is on the slide.

They're desperate for champions now and still have the money to call the shots and pull off the hometown decisions.

Not a positive development for the sport of boxing.

Comment

It's Germany. It's career suicide to go over there and fight. I can see why Sturm would never want to fight outside of there.

Comment

Usa leads the way only because the volume of boxing is more, you saw guys like alexander get GIFTS vs people like kotelnic, williams vs martinez, peterson vs khan and so on

I think the percentage in relation to fights will probably go to germany, the last big one the uk had was froch vs dirrell

Sturm for example, I see as a pretty bad champion, the man lost his lost two fights but keeps getting gifts, I can see why he never leaves Germany, to hold onto his belt.

Uk does not really have any major fights if we are honest, which is why no big ones spring to mind recently

Comment

Lara vs. Williams, Alexander vs. Matthysse, and Pac vs. Marquez are 3 that immediately spring to mind. I would simply say US because the majority of big fights happen here, and for some reason the judges seem to have blindfolds on when watching some of these fights.

Comment

Originally posted by -Superman View Post
            Usa leads the way only because the volume of boxing is more, you saw guys like alexander get GIFTS vs people like kotelnic, williams vs martinez, peterson vs khan and so on

I think the percentage in relation to fights will probably go to germany, the last big one the uk had was froch vs dirrell

Sturm for example, I see as a pretty bad champion, the man lost his lost two fights but keeps getting gifts, I can see why he never leaves Germany, to hold onto his belt.

Uk does not really have any major fights if we are honest, which is why no big ones spring to mind recently
            What he said.

Comment

Germany by far if you comparatively look at the no.of fights taking place and no. of robberies

Comment

I would include Chris John's homeworld of Indonesia. He manufactured a 46-0 record there and has a false win over Juan Manuel Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  I would include Chris John's homeworld of Indonesia. He manufactured a 46-0 record there and has a false win over Juan Manuel Marquez.
                  ummm no just no that was a fairly close fight ring magazine scored it for john i had it for john by a point marquez lost 2 points for repeted low blows which was the deciding factor in this fight john gets no credit b/c of his natinaility hes a good fighter
                  you forget when he schooled juarez n the fight was called a draw in the .U.S ......
                  so yeah i loveee my country but u.s.a
                  never ever gives fighters a fair shake not just judges the whole damn sport refs ,doctors. comisioners ..

Comment

There are bad home decisions everywhere, but during the past few years I've seen more in the USA than anywhere else.

I wish the USA would rise above it and set an example for the rest of the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X