No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    tired of hearing from him ... he loves being the center of attention ... his post interview made me flinch
    Seriously he is wayyyy too over dramatic. Really makes me dislike him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      Seriously he is wayyyy too over dramatic. Really makes me dislike him.
      That whole we claimed victory speech last week made me want to puke. He is annoying in interviews but the guy is one of the best ever at his position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        The defense wasnt the problem. 28 points should be easy for NE to match. Their offense and Tom Brady got owned.

Brady is done. Hes no longer the fire breathing dragon he used to be. When he refused to run for that first down because he saw Ngata bearing down. A part of him died. Not to mention he just saw his boy Ridley get slumped.
        Fire breathing dragon? Dude Brady has always been soft. It is just that when his team was winning superbowls he was not the focal point of his team. They hung their hat on defense , and brady was on a leash. Ever since brady has become the focal point of the team and had been cut loose his soft tendencies have come to light, and they have not won ****. He unravels when pressured and gets rattled after taking hits, starts dancing in the pocket and then stops preforming at a high level.

Comment

• i'm just going to leave this here

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            i'm just going to leave this here

ravens will win!:wank:

Comment

• Randy Moss finally going to get a ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                ravens will win!:wank:
                I also heard Green Bay was going to win and Atlanta and that Brady was going to destroy the 49ers in the Superbowl...not happening bro!

this year belongs to us!
                once the Superbowl is done all you gonna see is Red and Gold

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  The defense wasnt the problem. 28 points should be easy for NE to match. Their offense and Tom Brady got owned.

Brady is done. Hes no longer the fire breathing dragon he used to be. When he refused to run for that first down because he saw Ngata bearing down. A part of him died. Not to mention he just saw his boy Ridley get slumped.
                  Its not the 28 points, its the way they happened. Brady sat on the sideline for almost the entire 3rd, and watched his team give up 14 on two long drives. Then the fumble happens, and he has to watch another 7. By the time the offense was able to actually go out and try to put up a drive, they are down 15 against a D that was not going to give up those points.

Brady didn't play great, but the D was horrendous when they needed to show up. Which I expected.

Comment

• Wonder if Welker will get his money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                      Wonder if Welker will get his money?
                      Much as I enjoy watching him, I wouldn't. I'm sick of watching him drop passes in the playoffs. He can't be replaced, but he can be filled in for well enough that he is not indispensable.

If they have to overpay to keep him, f*** that.

Comment

Working...
                      X