• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doubtful.

it'll outdo pac-jmm though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      You gotta remember, Mayweather vs JMM didn't get the promotional time Hatton vs Pac got.
      Yeah, but I know the Mexicans are going to buy hardcore for their best current fighter fighting the best fighter in the world. I don't think many are going to tune away because of the small size difference. Combine that with Floyd's current popularity in the US and the buzz about his return with the fact that he did 910K vs. Hatton, an unknown fighter in the US who had never been on PPV and you've got yourself a recipe for success.

The only thing that may sag it to 500K is the economy. But I'm expecting between 600K-900K.

Comment

I'd expect it to be bigger numbers with an American foghter involved. what were the official numbers from pac-hatton?

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
          matter fact i bet it'll outsell every fight that has happened so far this year
          Nah it isn't enough time, and Marquez isn't quite a big enough name. The fight was somewhat short notice compared to Hatton-Pac. It will outdo Pacquiao-Marquez. I think it could possibly do 600-700k at the very most.

Comment

100K says it doesn't outsell Pacquiao vs Hatton, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              No i wont and if somehow it get close to Pac-Hatton, if because of the Mexicans fan base JMM bings, and all the people who wants PBF get his ass whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Why do you always try to take away the fact that Floyd is a big draw? Whatever the occasion you will take it away from him and say "Its because of the other person!" Floyd does his big part of making the huge numbers too you know...

Comment

No i wont and if somehow it get close to Pac-Hatton, if because of the Mexicans fan base JMM bings, and all the people who wants PBF get his ass whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!
                floyd has fans man.....

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  100K says it doesn't outsell Pacquiao vs Hatton, ok?
                  100k says floyd beats jmm ass

Comment

Maybe, but i'm more certain on it being a boring tactical fight between 2 counterpunchers with the big guy failing to take any chances whatsoever.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Excuses Excuses Excuses

First it was Oscar was the draw, then Hatton was draw, now I guess even Marquez is the draw, and then if a PPV ever flops, it will be because Floyd is the unpopular one. LOL. Man haters are a trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X