Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricardo Lopez vs Rosendo Alvarez The Rematch What A Fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardo Lopez vs Rosendo Alvarez The Rematch What A Fight.

You get to really see the heart of Ricardo Lopez in this fight, he's a bloody mess he had 2 or 3 cuts in different places yet it doesn't bother him at all. And he still continued to box masterfully throwing beautiful combinations.

I believe this is his finest performance because i don't think you ever, got to see Ricardo Lopez in any tough fights except for his 2 with Rosendo Alvarez. But in the 2nd fight you really get to see what Ricardo Lopez is made of, if anyone hasn't seen this fight i recommend you watch it.

Alvarez has to be one of the toughest fighters I've ever seen, he took everything Lopez had and kept asking for seconds. Lopez was my favorite fighter when he was active, I've seen that fight atleast 10 times.

Comment

That was definitely a great fight, probably the most entertaining fight of Lopez' career in terms of back and forth action and drama, and as you said, he didn't look like the winner after the fight with all those cuts, he was also arguably past his prime by that point. Shame that Alvarez didn't make weight though.

Comment

I have this fight, I have to re-watch it. I remember it being pretty brutal.

Comment

i remember finito destroying el nene sanchez soooooo easyyy... that was a real destruction... el nene never was the same... after that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            That was definitely a great fight, probably the most entertaining fight of Lopez' career in terms of back and forth action and drama, and as you said, he didn't look like the winner after the fight with all those cuts, he was also arguably past his prime by that point. Shame that Alvarez didn't make weight though.

Sure was a great fight. Credit to Alvarez in their first fight though - to see Lopez get dropped like that...wow.

BTW, when we mention ATG's we hardly ever mention Ricardo Lopez. Pound for pound, he beats almost everyone on the list today. What an amazing fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Sure was a great fight. Credit to Alvarez in their first fight though - to see Lopez get dropped like that...wow.

BTW, when we mention ATG's we hardly ever mention Ricardo Lopez. Pound for pound, he beats almost everyone on the list today. What an amazing fighter.
              Yeah, I never thought I'd see Lopez get dropped. Still thought he won that fight though.

Definitely, Lopez is one of the best pure boxers I've ever seen, great fighter.

Comment

Great fight, I love Lopez reaction after being dropped, he fought a hell of a fight.

Comment

Working...
                X