X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
    Ellerbe's dumbarse rants just gave ammo to this thread hehehe
    i agree, ellerbe's latest statement just add more suspicions and make this thread legit. If ellerbe and floyd could lie about the xylocaine which already be known and documented that floyd was using it which is legal to the states where floyd was fighting how much more to the peds/steroids.

This is getting interesting......

Comment

• Come on *****s, for 100 pages you still got nothing? Calling the attentions of the steroids experts here in BS, froid jr. badly needed your help in this thread.

Comment

and still no definitive answer from any ***** why Floyd was clean for 40 fights.

Legendary.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

and still no definitive answer from any ***** why Floyd was clean for 40 fights.

Legendary.
          This thread made a lot of *****s butt-hurt but they need to understand that the main goal of our crusade is to clean-up the sport of boxing.

Our goal is to put boxing as the measuring stick for all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            That could be one of the reasons why they're ducking this thread, maybe they're just ashamed to admit and post it on this thread we are right. They should have at least PM us that they already concede.
            Let's not lose hope, remember most of them are mentally challenge and it will take more time for them to see the light at the end of the tunnel. They’re blinded by their man-love with the self-proclaimed best fighter of our era.

Our crusade will continue to help ******ed *****s to know the facts about their god Froid Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Come on *****s, for 100 pages you still got nothing? Calling the attentions of the steroids experts here in BS, froid jr. badly needed your help in this thread.
              This thread has its own life and will exist until *****s give us an unbiased opinion on Froid's suspicious wins.

As simple as that…

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                This thread has its own life and will exist until *****s give us an unbiased opinion on Froid's suspicious wins.

As simple as that…
                Even Milton the #1 P4P troll is ducking the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                  Ellerbe's dumbarse rants just gave ammo to this thread hehehe
                  Nothing new about Ellerbe, he's always there to protect his boyfriend. They're beginning to dig their own grave with lies and pretensions.

But boxing fans knows what’s up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

Legendary.
                    I've been checking this thread everyday for 2 weeks now and i am a little bit disappointed from the so called experts on this site because i was expecting a valid answer from them.

Comment

• Post 1000...

I owned this thread!!

Floyd is a damn cheater

Comment

Working...
                      X