Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC on Spike ratings: 869,000 viewers 0.3 rating 18-49

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spike have also said the fight has been viewed an additional 1.5 million times on their facebook and twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      I sincerely doubt that. There is a little thing called a contract, which addresses the specifics of what will be aired and when. There is no way that execs would sign away the rights to control what gets shown on their networks.
      Wow... not one gets the point of exaggeration to get a point across? Yes, Haymon has a contract to put on boxing. But there is nothing in that contract that can state how competitive the fights have to be. It makes no difference to NBC at all if the ratings shoot sky high or get flushed down the toilet, they get paid the same amount either way. They have no say in match making or the structure of the show. They are selling a time slot for a boxing show. That's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        i saw a pretty good amount of ads, tv and youtube.. some said on radio too
        Maybe you did.

I didnt.. my girl didnt, my casual friend who likes boxing didnt. I'm not saying they didn't advertise at all, but there's an evident lack of an advertisement push. Company's are skeptical to drop money on something that might not profit anyway... but it definitely won't if you don't try

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
          It was tired for bellators 2nd best rated show. That's not a failure by any means.
          but bellator has like 1/3 the budget for purses

Comment

Working...
          X