Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting P90x on Saturday: Pumped!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im thinking about starting it for the summer also or just doing the ab ripper x and plyo x video i cant decide

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      Pumped as **** for this.

It has been on my mind for awhile now and I'm finally going through with it.

Got everything I need and I'm ready to "Bring It".

I'm in good shape already but want to see what this is all about.

Wish me luck.
      I just started 3 days ago, and my upper body is really tight(maybe from not stretching enough). I'm on day 3 and my body is aching, I haven't worked out like that in years, I'm so stiff right now, I couldn't complete my shoulders and arms video because it hurts so much.

Comment

I'm in good shape already but want to see what this is all about.
        Last edited by Florence52; 04-26-2012, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Im thinking about starting it for the summer also or just doing the ab ripper x and plyo x video i cant decide
          If you're just looking to suppliment your existing workout, that would probably be fine.
          But if you're trying to get a P90x experience, you really need to do all of it, (except you might want the p90x2 version of yoga, its only an hour instead of an hour and 1/2)

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I just started 3 days ago, and my upper body is really tight(maybe from not stretching enough). I'm on day 3 and my body is aching, I haven't worked out like that in years, I'm so stiff right now, I couldn't complete my shoulders and arms video because it hurts so much.
            The first week is pretty rough, my whole body hurt and didn't want to move for a week after the first couple days of exercize, but you have to push through that. Eventually it gets better.... I'm trying to think of when.... Maybe you just get used to being sore..

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
              If you're just looking to suppliment your existing workout, that would probably be fine.
              But if you're trying to get a P90x experience, you really need to do all of it, (except you might want the p90x2 version of yoga, its only an hour instead of an hour and 1/2)
              Just add it into my existing workout.

I've just been making some really good strength gains recently and I'd rather wait for that to plateau before I jump into p90x

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                The first week is pretty rough, my whole body hurt and didn't want to move for a week after the first couple days of exercize, but you have to push through that. Eventually it gets better.... I'm trying to think of when.... Maybe you just get used to being sore..
                I'm feeling much better, I haven't got my diet to science just yet, but i'm definitely much better with my new eating habit, especially not eating just before I go to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                X